Dead or alive?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Apr 23, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

DA will define anyone who voted for Brexit as a racist, and by his own admission that includes his mother in law. Ironic given his own posting history.
    I don't know which post or posts got DA banned and I'm not really interested either way, what I do know is that he 'flipped out' when presented with his own post history last week which clearly illustrated an ugly side to his personality, a racist side.

2. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

IIR was banned at the same time. Does that make his posts ugly and racist too?
    I think SF was just knocking heads together to get them both to shut up.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Im was banned for sticking up for the Windrush people, in the "what grinds you?" Thread. Stating i thought it mad and ridiculous that people who have been here 30/40 years paying into the system have to go, but any old, bad person (toned down :D) have the right to stay. :rolleyes:

KIAB likes this.
  4. I have no idea whether anyone reported me, Filly. I have my suspicions, but no evidence.

All I know is that SF Pete has explained to me the actual comments which led to my ban, and when I compare these - admittedly 'insulting', but completely factual - remarks of mine to those of others - which were utterly offensive and completely untrue - then, you know?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  5. I suspect so - he could see where it was leading :oops:

6. Oh gawd - Filly just doesn't change, does he?

Should I bother? Just once more? Ok, then; Filly - back up your (completely false) accusation with a teeny tiny bit of evidence.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  7. facilities

facilities Guest

C’mon B2 did you really think because I liked one or two of RS posts that I would wish death or a permanent disability on DA? (Well perhaps a bad head cold to start with) I suspect RS wouldn’t also or his avatar may have been some guy wearing a white pointy hood, but obviously I can’t speak for RS

I also don’t really think DA will buy the self help book,

KIAB likes this.
  8. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Oh God no. Not again.

Maybe just leave it?

If you want to start **** stirring - perhaps join the plumbers?
    If you're interested in everything blowing up again - the gas engineers.

Just let it (them?) lie.

9. Nah - I have a LOT to say...

10. facilities

facilities Guest

Substitute Mother Mary with SF Pete

fillyboy and retiredsparks like this.
  11. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Jesus! Is that the bar for insults now? Whether you actually wish death on someone? I'm sure I could find a lot of insults which aren't literally true, but you'd feel pretty offended if I used.

I've read that book. It obviously doesn't have a 100% success rate.

12. That is exactly what I've been asking you and your sidekicks to do. Back up your lying accusations with substance, or GTFO.

13. facilities

facilities Guest

Oh I give up! :(

14. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

I'm sure you have. I'm not sure anybody is ready to listen.

Would it help if we all put you on ignore for a couple of days until it's out your system?

If you want to vent... oh, I've already used plumber and gas engineer.

15. If you don't mind, I'll hold off 'liking' that post until I see your list...

(But, thank you.)

16. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

17. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

A reminder!!!

Personal insults or abuse of other posters. Disagreeing with someone's point of view or about issues is fine - enjoy the debate. What we will not tolerate is lacing your argument with personal insults or trading abuse.

All details of the moderation policy, Rules and T&C's our forum are listed here

https://community.screwfix.com/forums/the-small-print.2027/

Peter

btiw2 and KIAB like this.
  18. facilities

facilities Guest

Seems to make perfect sense to me

btiw2 likes this.
  19. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

I was thinking changing my name to Capirote and my avitar to this, just to allow someone to jump up and down and scream the obvious....
    article-2126101-127e09cf000005dc-311_634x415.jpg

Any thoughts....lol

facilities and KIAB like this.
  20. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Your Nikola Tesla avatar is perfect,it's as I would imagine you.:)