Dead Soldiers

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Loved By All - Fact., Jul 5, 2010.

1. It's always "He was an extremely courageous soldier and died protecting his fellow blah blah blah zzzzzz" and never....

"Well, to be honest, he was just a cook but the way he fought off those pesky flies was summink else"

"He was just an ordinary soldier (a bit thick) who accidently trod on an IDE."

"He was a snidy **** and the rest of the troops fell about laffin when his head exploded."

I hate lies, me.

2. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

stop tellin um then

3. PlumbLuck

PlumbLuck New Member

No matter who or what he was he shouldn't have died in the first place it's a pointless war fought for now reason other than oil and to look hard as nails and to show that the british army is "all that" .We wouldn't have god knows how many young people barely off their mums teet coming home in body bags if it wasnt for the mindlessness of the government.

4. Another 'lie' is that repeated footage of the bits in a coffin bin unloaded from that DC4.

Same shadows, same puddle, same old....

5. Stiffy

Stiffy New Member

When I was in the army (rear gunner - submarine corp) I was well scared of guns 'n stuff so I'd run away if the bangs got too loud.

I'm a hero me.

6. Yeah, that Slosh sure banged out some chords.

7. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

I done my National Service in the 'Land Army'. I had to take-out a few difficult Swedes - but it was all in the line of duty, so I don't consider myself to be a heroine, addict......

Lucia.

8. PlumbLuck

PlumbLuck New Member

Ok your right i shouldn't have said coffin i should have said small jar labled, "Bits we could find not sure if they belong to the dead guy or gal"

9. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Soldiers have but two functions: To kill or to be killed. That's about the size of it........

Lucia.

10. Land Army eh, you musta strained yer voicebox trying to sing in the same thingy.

Now go pop a frock.

11. Onetap

Onetap Member

"He was just an ordinary soldier (a bit thick) who
    accidently trod on an IDE."

Trod on the IDE? How, did he have the HDD out?
    Who did you say was a bit thick?

12. EDI then, sor-ry.