Dewalt 625 or Dewalt 625 ?

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Grahamdewalt, Apr 5, 2012.

1. big all

big all Screwfix Select

[/QUOTE]

"no load speed " is the maximum rpm
    even on minimum revs it will be around 8'000 rpm

2. jeznotts

jeznotts Member

hello
    i know what you mean i have the same chop saw its actually very good and still as good as when i bought it 10 years ago! but that was enough yellow for me! some sites look like dewalt/makita show rooms! noticed you spelt 'colour' as you would in the states!

3. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

When i turn up on site with all my dewalt kit, dewalt work trousers and dewalt work boots i must look like a right w*****, Promise i am not a dewalt fruit cake, all my kit was bought for good reason, it just worked out most of it was dewalt

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Admit it Wiggy, your just setting the new trend in sponsored workwear....... I'm thinking of asking Erbauer to sponsor me.   (NOT)

5. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

TBH jj screwfix where selling them cheap, with a belt, that i dont need and with a hat that i dont wear, but what a bargain, very practical though

6. jeznotts

jeznotts Member

hello
    worked on a job a while ago and there was this bloke who had all dewalt tools, his van was yellow and black, all of his clothes were dewalt (inc socks) he also showed us a photo of his wedding day, and i am not making this up, every one was dressed in yellow and black and he had a dewalt cake! like really??

7. jeznotts

jeznotts Member

hello
    elu were german!

8. snezza31

snezza31 New Member

All their tools were made in Switzerland. I still have a number of Elu tools, still going strong after all these years!!!!!

But I think you are right, they were a German company before they were brought out by B&D in 1994.

Snezza31