Dewalt-DCK2510l2 Drill and Impact driver kit

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Zaxxan, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Zaxxan

Zaxxan New Member

Hi All,

I have just purchased this item:-https://www.screwfix.com/p/dewalt-dck2510l2-gb-18v-twin-kits-2-x-3ah/2301v

In the picture it shows the DCB115 charger but the actual charger supplied is a DCB113 which appears to be an inferior charger with longer charge times.

Can anyone confirm what charger it should have been supplied with? One reason for purchasing this was the DCB115 charger as I already have a DCB113 charger that came with my Multi-tool.

2. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

The picture is irrelevant really, it's the written Spec which confirms exactly what you're buying, it does state a 70min multi voltage charger is part of the deal, so if that's what you have then you've not been done over. There's probably something in their clause stating pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Still, £45 off a £245 brushless twin set isn't something to be sniffed at.

3. Zaxxan

Zaxxan New Member

Ok thanks for the reply. Do you know what the difference is between a DCD795 and a DCD796?

4. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

One?

Sparkielev likes this.
  5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Not unknown Dewalt pulling a fast one.

6. Zaxxan

Zaxxan New Member

Yes, but what does the 'one' signify?

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member