di-log 9073

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by ampamp, Feb 28, 2006.

1. ampamp

ampamp New Member

I am thinking of buying a di-log 9073 multi function tester. Are they any good?

2. volts

volts New Member

I have one very easy to use and doesn't trip r.c.d on loop test.

3. The Wholesaler

The Wholesaler New Member

Get the Fluke 1651, it's much better, the di-log is however made by the same people, so it is quite good.

4. Mr Bong

Mr Bong New Member

I've got the 9073 and I think it's ace! Then again I haven't used any others so maybe not to qualified to give an opinion.

Anyway had it a year and been very pleased. The leads and croc clips are very good quality and it generally feels well made.

5. Triplock

Triplock New Member

6. axial autumn

axial autumn New Member

I got one of these a few weeks ago and really like it. I've kept me Robins cause i prefer to megger in analogue which is better for variable readings, but the one your looking at is made by unitest and designed i think in germany, made in ireland.

Its only downsides are only 500v test voltage and no 180 degree shift on rcd. It has the rampest though, and on loop no rcd trip.

7. rutspark

rutspark New Member

I've got a telaris 0100 and I believe its a rebadged dilog set. Its ok, but does'nt have a back light which is a pissser in the dark. Mines got rcd trip lock so I don't know which one people have got that does'nt, I've also got the 1652 and mft1502 and there both easier to use than the dilog and would recomend you go for one of them.Other than that its a good tester and just had calibration and its perfect