difference between laminate floors

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by mazinbrum, Nov 21, 2008.

1. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

Just looked at your link............
    oh dear............. i got a christmas tree off a bloke in the pub, he told me to water it, keep it warm and humid, i could have it for free and he would even "get rid of it" for me in the new year :(
    And i have the local police inspector from over the road popping in for drinks on christmas eve!!!!!!!!!

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It looks gorgeous. :)

3. !!

!! New Member

hows the christmas tree coming along audi, are you leaving the lights on for 18hrs a day ;)

4. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

g'day gonzo,
    God don't start me on lights, she went out and bought another 2 sets of blue neons yesterday and had me outside up a frikkin ladder in the dark!!!!!!!
    Anyway the good news is............i'll be finished work for the year in about an hour!!!!!!!!!!
    Hows that posh motor going?
    I may swing by benfied motors on the way home and have a look at some
    ;)

5. !!

!! New Member

Yes its a fine set of wheels. Going to build a good rack over the break, tools are just slung about in the back but theres still plenty of room. it's doing about 35MPG

Treat yourself audi

6. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

Yep, i need a treat and if i'm going to buy a new motor it's usually when i'm bored over the christmas hols.
    Yeah they are very big inside, i don't know how some guys can work out of a van you can't stand up in.