Diverter valve

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by JoM, Mar 18, 2021.

  1. JoM

    JoM New Member


    I’d appreciate some help please, I’ve had a wall mounted, Victorian Plumbing mixer tap installed and from day one the diverter valve has been faulty.

    They’ve just sent me a replacement valve, could I change the valve easily? How do I take the old valve out?

    Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

    Attached Files:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice