Divorce

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by koolpc, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

What make and model did she buy kools?

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Crappy Seat Mii.

3. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

A Seat what???

[​IMG]

4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Good city car, 65mpg sounds tempting.

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Had a good cry earlier. Very tough at the moment. Family, Health, home, work......

Miss my Ex and my gorgeous daughter....

Sorry guys to moan.

6. You've got a perfect storm going on, Kools.

Time to make yer priest work for his money :)

It's his BLUDY JOB AFTER ALL.

Jord86 likes this.
  7. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Emailed my solicitor. Asked her to make a will for me. Old one is null and void now.

Dr Bodgit likes this.
  8. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

I've just done my will, about bludy time.

9. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Expensive too.

10. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

Was £250 with local solicitors.

11. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Waw! £100 plus vat with my solicitor.

12. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

In my experience life is what you make it and by and large you make your own luck. It's the difference between glass half full and half empty. Every cloud really does have a silver lining, you just have to find it. Most of us have been through various traumas. In my case I lost around £100K on a stupid business venture (in hindsight) and am on the right side of a bowel cancer op. But hey, the bust business was 10 years ago and I'm feeling fitter than I have for ages. Life goes on. It's what you make it. Try doing interesting things and invite your daughter along on a take it or leave it basis. Perhaps "I'm going up the lake district for the weekend, stay in a camping barn, probably ride the boat to the pub, wanna come?.

CGN, facilities, Jord86 and 1 other person like this.
  13. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Glad you are the right side of the illness you had.

Thanks for your words

14. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

Thanks, I guess what I am trying to say is go and do something you have never done before. Re-invent yourself! You might be surprised what you find!

CGN likes this.
  15. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Very difficult as i suffer some health issues. Plus, i am in limbo at the moment due to living in a shared house while in the process of buying a property.

16. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Kools

Obviously I don't love you. :D:D

koolpc and Jord86 like this.
  17. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

Don't think about what you can't do. Think about what you can do. Perhaps in a group so you meet up with people outside your normal circle. When I needed some time out I went away on a couple of national trust working holidays without my OH and did some random things; bracken bashing and dry stone walling! It's difficult to feel down with a group of strangers in an unfamiliar place doing new things.

koolpc likes this.
  18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Offer accepted on a small terrace house. Survey being done tomorrow.

Big issue i have at mo is my ruddy lower back. Had MRI results which show bulging discs, prolapse and nerves being a bit squashed.

Doctor has said no operation though. Pain management! On Ibuprofen. Occasionally Tramadol too. Paracetamol and recently trying cbd oil under tongue.

Dr Bodgit likes this.
  19. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

Good news on the house. No it's great news.

Re your back, find a good chiropractor.

KIAB likes this.
  20. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I have tried a few. None helped. Back been in agony this last week. Every day i take painkillers. Work doesnt help either as long hours standing.