DIYnot and Allowing Racist Posts.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Bobby Dazzler, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Categorically not! It was a joke (as you well know) and I selected @unphased because as I was typing he was the last person to disagree with you.

I apologise to him unreservedly for dragging him into this in a wholly unexpected way. Sorry!

Given this clarification (although it shouldn't have been required) you need to retract all your insinuations about him immediately.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    spannerw likes this.
  2. Bobby Dazzler

Bobby Dazzler Active Member

I didn't suggest it, WillyEckerslike did.
    He referred to my complaint about unphased. As far as I am aware I have only crticised ReganAndCarter on DIYnot.

3. WillyEckerslike

You're lying. You know that you haven't complained on the money saving expert forum so you know that any connection between unphased and anyone else cannot be true. By extension you have called unphased a racist. You are being reported.

spannerw likes this.
  4. Bobby Dazzler

You're getting yourself all tangled up in your own argument.
    There is only one race, the Human Race. There are no other races. There are other ethnicities, religions, cultures, nationalities, etc.
    The idea that there were several different and distinct races was a Victorian notion that has been refuted by modern science.
    The use of the word 'race' to refer to other ethnicities, etc is a left over from that Victorian notion. As I said it is a socially constructed term. We all know what it refers to, but it is not an accurate description of what it is.
    A hand glider is not really a hand glider, but we all know what a hand glider is.
    Therefore racism is discrimination etc, against other ethnicities, cultures, religions, nationalities, etc.

Do you really fell the need to use a term that we know is derogatory? It doesn't help or further your argument, it detracts from it.

There are an innumerable amount of ethnicities, religions, cultures, nationalities, etc. And at any given time that list is not finite.
    Ethnicities, religions, cultures and nationalities come and go.

5. Bobby Dazzler

Rather a weird joke. And no, I did not know it was a joke. Nor could i imagine why you named him.

Then why blame me for accepting your suggestion?

I haven't made any insinuations about him, you insinuated that they may be the same person, by suggesting I had complained about unphased. I hadn't. I had only criticiesd ReganAndCarter on DIYnot.

6. WillyEckerslike

At least I'm getting an understanding of why you live in France

longboat and kitfit1 like this.
  7. Bobby Dazzler

Tut tut. Please point out any lies that you think i have told. I expect you to quote those lies that you claim I have made.

Of course I haven't. I didn't say I had. I expressed what a good idea it would be.

No I don't know that any connection between anyone and anyone else cannot be true. Clearly there are some posters on here who also post on DIYnot, so it is eminently possible, nay probable, that ReganAndCarter may post on here also.

I have called ReganAndCarter a racist for his racist comments on DIYnot. I also specifically stated that unphased had not posted any racist comments on this forum. I can quote that comment if you wish. It was only you that made any connection between the two posters.

Here you go, my comment that ReganAndCarter has been racist on DIYnot, but unphased has not been racist on this forum:
    QUOTE="Bobby Dazzler, post: 1845743, member: 227855"]
    Are you suggesting that unphased on this site is ReganAndCarter on DIYnot? Now wouldn't that be interesting?
    If that is so, ReganAndCarter aka unphased obviously can behave in a manner that is not racist, when he does not enjoy the special privilege of protection from the website, but when he has the opportunity to be racist, he can't resist that opportunity.
    It would also illustrate that he is aware of the protection afforded to him on DIYnot to practise his racism, and he exploits that opportunity to the full.[/QUOTE]

8. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Tell you what Willy, i've just spent wasted half an hour of my life reading the drivel that Mr Dazzler has posted. He's not worth getting into a conversation with, just use the ignore button and move on............i certainly have.

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  9. Bobby Dazzler

Please share your ideas on why you think I live in France.
    This could be interesting.

10. WillyEckerslike

I don't usually get sucked into arguments with morons but I'm really angry about how he's twisted the joke about unphased. Any reference to morons is purely accidental and no insinuations should be drawn...
    Mr Dazzler is now ignored.

kitfit1 likes this.
  11. Bobby Dazzler

Or maybe you cannot formulate a reasoned response to my "drivel", so you use insulting comments and move on.
    A wise move based on your ability to posit intelligent arguments.

12. Bobby Dazzler

You don't care to share your ideas on why I live in France, then?
    Was that just another one of your jokes?

13. WillyEckerslike

I have reported him as well.

kitfit1 likes this.
  14. Bobby Dazzler

If this is the end of the discussion, i will repeat, I'm really amazed at how many posters on here get all worked up at me criticising someone on another forum for his racist comments.
    Not only the number of posters who complain, and want any criticism of racism to be avoided, and the misrepresenting of what racism is, but also the resort to insults in their arguments.
    It looks like I've been 'reported' by several posters.
    That is how dominant cultures are perpetuated. If one does not accept the dominant culture, then one is hounded out by hook or by crook.

15. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

I can't report him/her now because i put him/her on "ignore"............................brilliant not to be able to see his/her posts anymore :D

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  16. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Fascinating.

kitfit1 likes this.
  17. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

You are a liar, you reported Timotay for in your opinion posting racist material, you are not worthy of discussion

kitfit1 likes this.
  18. Joe the Plumber

Joe the Plumber Screwfix Select

I thought the Racist Post was something to do with jockeys and gambling....

It's funny, the ignore button, to which I treated Mr BD several days ago, makes all five pages of this topic completely random gibberish. And all the better for it.

19. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

Let's face it Joe, a hell of a lot of the five pages were complete gibberish before using the ignore button :D

Joe the Plumber likes this.
  20. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Because you have created posts in the past stating you live in France, are you saying that you don't and that you were lying? When did you last stick your head in the Paris suburbs and question and lecture the opinions of white Parisians compared to black Parisians, and what they think of each other? You also lied in post ten, where you accused me of defending racism though I stated several times I did and do not, and lied and accused others of excusing and defending racism.

Funny how the Screwfix team doesn't deem 'Pikey' a word insulting or damaging enough to warrant censorship? Have you noticed that, Bobby? Though I dare say they might after this thread gets closed.

Whatever you are, Himaginn, Bobby, or whatever incarnation you have used before has worn thinner than your grasp on reality. Forget tribalism or "dominant cultures", when it gets to the stage that forum members who don't always converse or agree with each other universally argue with the same target of their ire, time to realise you are the issue, not everyone else. For all your lengthy self righteous diatribes, you are nothing more than a lonely troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.