DIYnot and Allowing Racist Posts.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Bobby Dazzler, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

FYI. I am not a member of the DIYnot forum and have never posted anything at all on there.

2. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

That's the whole point of the thread though isn't it? It's irrelevant of his origin, ethnicity, colour, race, heritage etc etc, he's just a universal prat.

kitfit1 and Sparkielev like this.
  3. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Hi Peter. Welcome to the thread. Right up your street I would have thought. Just what you love isn't it deleting posts and banning people. What happened to free speech.

4. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

I'm sorry fella. He twisted what I said and I didn't see that coming. I'll try to be more careful in future. Please accept my apologies.

5. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I don't; what is it?

6. FraserD

FraserD Member

It's the same with his posts to be fair.

His keep net is bulging.

7. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

No problem, Willy. Just wanted to clarify it that's all. No apology needed my friend. :)

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  8. Bobby Dazzler

Bobby Dazzler Active Member

You accuse me of lying without a shred of evidence. You know and I know that you're allegation is unverifiable.
    For the record, I did not report Timotay for posting a racist video. I did thank Screwfix for removing it, because I thought it should be removed, but I did not report it.

I won't be expecting any apology from you. It wouldn't your done thing.Anyone who makes unverifiable allegations is not likely to start apologising.

Like WillyEckerslike, accuses me of lying. Then when i ask him to quote what he thinks is a lie, he conveniently chooses to ignore me.

That kind of behaviour does him more damage than me. It illustrates the kind of person that he is.

Are you up to apologising, knowing full well that you cannot prove your accusation? Or do you often make unfounded, unverifiable accusations?

9. Bobby Dazzler

Good for you.

But have you given a thought to why you selected a name at random to associate with ReganAndCarter on DIYnot?
    So far, your excuse seems to be, you wanted to accuse me of complaining about someone on this forum, but you couldn't quite think who. So you selected a name at random. But you then claim it was a joke.
    Weird sense of humour you have to accuse me of complaining about another, but you couldn't quite think who, so you selects a name at random.

Then you accuse me of lying, and when asked to point out where or when you think I lied, you choose to ignore me.

Then you suggest you have an understanding of why I live in France. Clearly, you are also a poster on DIYnot to know such information, because it is not disclosed on this site. Coincidental then that you name unphased as ReganAndCarter. Coincidental also that you post such a vitriolic defence of ReganAndCarter's behaviour and actions.
    But when asked to share your understanding of why I live in France, you again choose to ignore me.

I'll leave it up to any readers to form their own opinion of you.

10. Mobo1414

Mobo1414 New Member

your a dry lunch pal

11. Bobby Dazzler

That is correct. I do live in France.
    My original post stated that I was restoring an old stone building in France. I did not state that I was living in France. There are a lot of UK (and other) people who are restoring buildings in France but don't live here.

I asked willyEckerslike to share his thoughts on why he thinks I live in France. I didn't deny living in France, and I openly state that I do live in France.
    I note that WillyEckerslike chooses to ignore me rather than respond to my requests.

When people defend racists, even with statements denying that the actions and behaviour was racist, it is defending racism and racists.

if you don't wish to be associated with defending racism and racists, don't defend their actions.

Your comment quoted below, about which I suggested you were defending ReganAndCarter's racist behaviour. You can see that you consider me to be the troll for confronting racism, rather than the racist ReganAndCarter on DIYnot for making racist comments:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  12. Bobby Dazzler

I'll say again, it's amazing how much animosity I have generated by criticising ReganAndCarter on DIYnot for his racist attitude and behaviour.

Evidently criticising racism does not sit comfortably with some people.
    No matter, I will continue to confront racism whenever and wherever i encounter it.
    For all those that want to insult me, call me a liar, deny that what I identify as racism is truly racism, i suggest you examine your own motives.

13. Bobby Dazzler

I didn't twist anything. You selected a name at random. I had no idea that it was your idea of a joke. I still fail to understand how it could be considered a joke, to accuse me of complaining about someone, but you can't quite think who, so you select a name at random.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.