Do people change?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Jitender, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I think so :)

2. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Devs is gonna kill me for this one :eek:

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Only change round here Jit is your avatar!

4. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Are we discussing anyone in particular? .....:rolleyes:

KIAB likes this.
  5. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Suddenly all these projects don't seem very important :(

But feel happy than ever.

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

What you 'smokin' Jit?

longboat likes this.
  7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

No.
    On the surface they may give a false appearance, but underneath they are always the same, whatever that may be.

8. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

my wife is going through the change!

And as a caterpillar turns into a beautiful butterfly, I am hoping for a 20 year old Swedish Gymnast

9. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

I take it you don't mean 'gender reassignment' then :eek:

Anyway, don't narrow your dreams to a gymnast - loads of others to choose from ...... Volleyball player for one :p

KIAB likes this.
  10. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Its probably best if i stay of, or start a 'Should I Stay or Should I go' thread :(

Now I know how miss pickles felt...

KIAB likes this.
  11. Give us a clue, Jit - what's this thread about?! o_O:)

12. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

It's about 2 bottles of Rioja by the looks of it.

13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

It's about depression.

14. philthespark

philthespark Active Member

JT if it is depression that you're going through you have my sincere sympathies,I suffered it for years,and PTSD.Think positive and try not to dwell on things too much,I know it's easy to say but have a go,I won't say I know how you feel because I don't,depression is a very personal thing,yes I may have an idea,after all I've been there myself,however we're all individuals with individual issues and that's why nobody knows exactly what someone else is thinking.One thing is certain mate,the answer is not at the bottom of a bottle,so please don't go there.There are more people with mental health issues than you'd believe,I know about 10 sparks who are friends of mine and we're all "fruit loops" as we jokingly call ourselves,a couple are alcoholics,and the rest have had or are having some kind of breakdown.If you can laugh at yourself it helps,I had a signature on one forum "you only think you're mad,I've a doctors letter to prove it".There will be dark times,I've sat alone with tears streaming down my cheeks and didn't know why,If you have the support of a good partner it can help a lot,talk to them,they need to know what you are feeling,I told my wife to leave on several occasions,she didn't and she helped me through a lot of it,sometimes holding my hand,sometimes just being there and saying nothing.Doctors are ok for some things but you need a buddy here going through this,a few of us have a buddy system and we can ring each other up day or night and bend each others ears.Sometimes it's just about having someone who'll not judge you,who you can talk to and understands.Depression is no respector of who you are,it can hit annyone from the richest to the poorest,and remember it isn't a weakness,it's ok to cry,to let it out,I was a real ruffty tuffty bloke,a proper mans man.I never thought it would get me but it did,it lasted years,I'm still not 100% but I'm a lot better.If you want to talk pm me your number and I'll ring you.
    Take care pal.

tore81 and Phil the Paver like this.
  15. What's up, Jit? :oops:

16. tore81

tore81 Screwfix Select

bad day here too!

17. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Andropause...:eek:

tore81 likes this.
  18. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Only when a chemical unbalance occurs within, it will pass but may take some time.

19. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Impermanence

20. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Are you a masquerade????