Do you have an intellectual pun?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by jackts, Mar 11, 2009.

1. jackts

jackts New Member

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
    He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. ­

­ New Member

Cor, that's great, do you know any more?

3. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

What's another word for thesaurus?

4. Goodwill

Goodwill Member

Ontology

5. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

A 3-legged dog goes into an old west saloon, he limps up to the bar and barks "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw".

6. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid New Member

Why do we ask questions?

IWS: It Was Subtle :)

7. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

One day, all the human body parts started arguing about who was on top… The mouth said, ”I should be on top because, without me, you wouldn’t be able to eat.” Then the stomach said, ”Ya but if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t be able to digest and transfer all the minerals and vitamins throughout the body, I should be on top.” Then the heart said, ”I should be on top because I’m the one who takes the blood from point A to point B. Without me, the body would die.” Then the brain said, ” Well, without me, you wouldn’t be able to move, eat, digest or allow circulation of blood, so I should be on top.” Now, the ******* was beginning to get annoyed, ”You know, I should be on top because I can just shut my hole and then **** will accumulate and block the digestive track and screw all of you up.” It was chaos, everyone was yelling and fighting. Finally, the ******* got fed up, ”That’s it, I’m fed up, I’m shutting up my hole.”

So for a few days, the body couldn’t **** and the brain had trouble moving, the stomach digesting, the mouth eating and the blood flow going, everyone was begging the ******* to open up, The brain said, ”Please open up, you made your point, your on top, just open up.” The ******* smiled, ”So everyone agrees that I’m on top?” ”YES” everyone shouted. ”OK!” so the ******* opened up and the body could **** again. The moral of this story is, you have to be an ******* to be on top…

8. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

work out the ***'s for yourselves!

That's the intellectual bit! :^O

9. ­

­ New Member

is it 'ear'?

10. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Could be Uranus?

11. Lover

Lover New Member

Kumquats are nice.

12. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Earhole?

13. jackts

jackts New Member

Cor, that's great, do you know any more?

Of corse...

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

14. Lover

Lover New Member

. Eskimos in a kayak were chilly, so they started a fire, which sank the craft, proving the old adage you can't have your canoe and eat it two.

15. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

In the 1920s Eskimos had to leave the comfort of their Ig in the middle of the night to go to the Loo at the bottom of their ice flow. Fact.

16. bigjules

bigjules New Member

There's a new Canadian lottery for Eskimos only - apparently you have to be Inuit to win it.........

17. decorator dave

decorator dave New Member

And the one who wouln't die Sir Vivor

18. decorator dave

or the one with no hood Sir Cumcision

19. decorator dave

or the psychiatric one Sir Tified

20. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

and the one that got the prince was,