Does anyone know what this is for?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Alan Dy, Oct 3, 2021.

  1. Alan Dy

    Alan Dy New Member

    Got a box of these and do not know what they are used for, any ideas?
    Thanks IMG_20211003_161129.jpg
  2. Tricky Dicky

    Tricky Dicky Active Member

    Could it be ? .........

    just pumps and Jord86 like this.
  3. Roger 93:20

    Roger 93:20 New Member

    I believe it is used if your original wall ties fail. You drill the correct size hole and when tightened the rubber expands in the cavity wall interior and exterior bricks .
  4. Alan Dy

    Alan Dy New Member

    That makes sense, thanks
  5. JOMEL

    JOMEL Active Member

    Yes wall ties.
    My son had some used on an old home years ago.
    I thoght the were quite a nice idea.

    Johnny M
  6. Alan Dy

    Alan Dy New Member


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice