Does anyone recognise this kitchen?

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Vin, Nov 24, 2021.

  1. Vin

    Vin Active Member

    Hi chaps, I’ve been asked to repair a kitchen drawer today but some of the parts which hold the base of the drawer together are broken.

    Does anyone recognise the make of units so I can get spares please?

    Thanks in advance

    Attached Files:

  2. woodbutcherbower

    woodbutcherbower Well-Known Member

  3. CGN

    CGN Screwfix Select

    put up a photo of the inside of the carcass.
  4. I-Man

    I-Man Screwfix Select

    Mine looks very similar and was from Magnet
  5. kitfit1

    kitfit1 Screwfix Select

    @Vin, there should be plastic cover caps that clip into the draws and hide the adjusters on either side of all the draws. Usually the caps have the manufacturers name and logo on them, the same apples to the cover caps for hinges as well.
    The last time i saw drawer boxes with the thumbwheel adjusters was on a Howdens kitchen i think.
  6. woodbutcherbower

    woodbutcherbower Well-Known Member

    If you can’t identify it, 2nd best option would be to grab a Blum pan drawer box and runners from Howdens, and install that, with the existing frontal fixed to it.
  7. Vin

    Vin Active Member

    Thanks for all the help chaps! There are plastic covers o we the adjustment knobs but I didn’t have a good look at them. I will be going back to look at another job soon so will look again.

    thanks again for all the help!!

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice