Dog at vets.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Took my dog to the vet today for an injection as he wont stop barking, the guy sitting next to me said his dog was also having an injection to control an awful farting problem so I asked the lady sitting opposite was her dog also going to have an injection, 'no' she replied, my dog keeps trying to mount me so he's in here to get his claws cut.:D:p

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    DIY womble likes this.
  2. facilities

facilities Guest

Dog jokes Astra, I like this one

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

If I tell our dog, he’s going in the car, he goes absolutely mental to get in the car. ( loves going out in it) However, once we’re on the way to the vets, ( he knows the way ) he’s reduced to shaking wreck and is bloody whimpering by the time we get there. :p:p:D

4. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

I wish more local dog owners would use the excellent Korean Dog Walking Service...at the back of the Chinese restaurant.
    :cool:
    Rs

Astramax likes this.
  5. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

It's great that we can recycle almost anything these days. Remember the old Korean saying, " A dog is not just for Christmas, with a bit of luck you will have some left for sandwiches on Boxing Day".:)

6. retiredsparks

Bob ..you are aweful...But I do like you
    (Dick Emery)
    RS

7. joinerjohn1

I'm a bit put off when I go into our local Chinese takeaway and ask for a chicken leg, then get asked "You wan flont or back reg ?" :p:p:p:p

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  8. retiredsparks

...and i def dont wnt a 'sore finger' on my chips.
    RS

9. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

My dog's got no nose.

10. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

How does he smell?

11. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Awful.

12. WillyEckerslike

The old ones are the best.

13. WillyEckerslike

Our dog used to chase anyone on a bike. It got so bad we had to take the bike off him.

14. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

And that one's older than KIAB's horse.:)

15. Bob Rathbone

My dog has advanced engineering skills...…..Give him a kick and he will make a bolt for the door. :) No more from me on this.

16. facilities

facilities Guest

Went to the zoo the other day, the only animal they had was one dog, it was a sh it zoo ( shih tzu )

17. Bob Rathbone

:)

18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I hate cats! Except with chips!

19. joinerjohn1

Our dog chases parked cars. :p:p:p:p

20. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Tommy Cooper took his dog to the vet to remove a piece of grit in its eye. The vet picked the dog up and looked into the eye, then said "I'll have to put him down". Tommy said "What, put him down just because he's got a bit of grit in his eye?" "Yes" said the vet, "he's too heavy I can't hold him any longer"