Dont bully me,please!!!!

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by romanian)guy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. romanian)guy

romanian)guy New Member

I do not understand some people on this forum.I come up with question and some people bully me .I feel like black sheep.
    Why ?
    Because i am from Romania?
    I was painter in the past because that what i was doing in my country.
    I went to college last year and i graduated level 2 plumbing.Last week i recieve my certificate city&gilds .
    This september i start level 3.
    Maybe my english is funny and some of u close ur eyes when read me ,but i am very keen to lear and so far i have done many plumbing jobs and people still call me.

2. Redhotferrari

Redhotferrari New Member

Dont let it get you down chap, most of it is in the name of humour!

There are people on here who are willing to give out very good advice,be nice to these guys, they really are a mind of information and will help you whenever they can. There are also people who are the complete opposite, just ignore there posts and dont reply as much as you would love to, it just makes them worse, eventually they will get bored and crawl back under the proverbial stone. They know who they are!!!!

3. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

i am very keen to lear and so far i have done many plumbing jobs and people still call me.

Most customers (Male or Female) don't take kindly to being leered at!

4. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Your not being bullied Romanian.
    I have seen alot of your posts on the painters forum, funny they were when you were not beibg rude and swearing at everybody.
    Cant wait to hear some of your plumbing stories.
    Just dont be nasty and then cry wolf.

5. Jimthecob

Jimthecob New Member

If you dont like it, then do one!!!!!!