Door Handle Screws

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by FagCardFreddie, Mar 2, 2017.

  1. I want to get some replacement door handle screws. They come with every door handle that you buy but do not seem to be available separately and I do not want to use ordinary countersunk screws as they look cheap. I am sure that they used to be called 'cheesehead' screws. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. KIAB

    KIAB Super Member

    Always raised countersunk screws or roundhead available, if it's a woodscrew you want.
    Most cheesehead screws are a machine screw.

  4. Many thanks for that KIAB and I was wrong about 'cheeseheads' but where can I get those screws in your diagram from? I don't think they are available from Screwfix.
  5. KIAB

    KIAB Super Member

    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  6. KIAB

    KIAB Super Member

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice