Door hang prices

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by wizwoz, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Beeero

Beeero Active Member

Are you drunk or high? Maybe both...

2. RB Joinery

RB Joinery New Member

All social media sites including this one reported previously being under social media investigation for none compliance of UTR. Tax fraud.
    DWP. Inland revenue police cyber.
    Also reported by all major news feeds including government officials and those claiming ie universal credits among others. Which any work will diminish there payment or stop payments. To those previously replied.
    Hence forth not many ligittimat companies trading.
    Less trading profit more business operations actually increase in cost = higher charges.
    All these have been announced.
    I am clear of any charges.
    HMRC has approved my business and made a payment to me to carry on with my business and Covid procedures. This is not alot. For whom think we getting money for nothing. Only covers businesss cost no wages.
    Also for the work involved comprehensive prices charging are not considered enough under local authorities council and national.
    Hence why the government won't pay out any more unless I charge more so they get more/ tax back.
    I am stable. My company stable.
    The prices mentioned have been discounted to 2017. Again they are not to keen on that.
    So no nonsense. No illegal ****. No trolls.
    All being sent off. To protect the trades legal and the customers they serve.
    All below budget.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2020
  3. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

I'd add a Thesaurus to your Christmas list to Santa if I were you, your incoherent ramblings are enough to make people's eyes bleed. Why don't you try answering people's queries on the carpentry forum and actually contribute some help if you actually are the expert you claim to be, instead of ranting over nothing?

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  4. RB Joinery

RB Joinery New Member

Already do. ?You are blind to the overall services
    LEGAL LEGAl LEGAl LEGAL.
    You love it.❤️

5. RB Joinery

RB Joinery New Member

Just more data every reply.
    Keep it up.
    Inland revenue requires these taxes.
    Do you not agree ????
    As registered marked your previous we quotes.
    Oh sorry
    You do watch other feeds as noted throughout this system never mind blocking unless member.
    Seen done being sent by other users to a separate media.
    What is your problem.
    Do you have a problem with qualified trades working.
    Do you have a problem with what they charge.
    Do you have a problem with uk businesss operating laws before Covid and now with Covid.

6. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

I very much doubt it :D

7. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

If only you'd told us this before....
    How can we help?

8. Building contractor

Building contractor New Member

Agree with rb joinery.
    I have read all the posts in this subject on hear.
    You all seem to be as stated trolls recently.
    Any one registered with the inland revenue is monitored now on any all social media platforms.
    Anyone claiming benefits is also monitored for any work activity.
    Just ask Google. Check the news. Type DWP do they monitor social media feeds.
    Answer yes.
    So it is true that this platform is based on lies non tax registered people and further what
    SCREWE FIX which to trades have been supported through Covid up till now have aloud there so called site moderators to breach Covid law restrictions and to allow what is now known as trolls to bully intimidate lawfully yes lawfully businesses and there standard of Covid practice.
    You should be ashamed.
    You should be investigated.

9. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

That would be because you're the same person.

10. Building contractor

So here we go.
    A trade style.
    So screweD fix it did they.
    Now. Lots of individuals have commented.
    Whatched through other users building sites on their platform before joining this year whatched.
    Now can see the problems with this so called site after investigation before just joining. Old posts are brought up to now conversations and moderators are are just premium members accusing to get trolls on the go.

11. Abrickie

Abrickie Screwfix Select

Is a translation available ?

12. Building contractor

So under internal door fitting etc ect .
    A five day 1 man job is £2000. + Materials.

13. mr moose

mr moose Screwfix Select

Well, good luck to you if you can charge that sort of money which I believe you can if you are running a company of builders/carpenters and you can take on larger contracts. I must say though you do sound a tad stressed which is understandable considering the pressures. Its bad enough running through the hoops of HMRC with subcontractors, but employing carpenters is on another level!

Hager the Horrible likes this.