Double Glazing Quirky Gasket

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Redbar, May 8, 2018.

  1. Redbar

    Redbar New Member

    Morning all,

    Anyone ever seen gasket like this and know what it might be commonly referred to, or better yet, know where to buy some? Got a 16 year old double glazing panel and it has started to get pretty crumbled on the bottom panel so need to replace.

    img_eggsif_4680556036946217195.jpg img_eggsif_2169374402714673424.jpg
  2. KIAB

    KIAB Super Member

  3. gadget man

    gadget man Screwfix Select

  4. gadget man

    gadget man Screwfix Select

    Ooops, just saw Kiab's reply..:rolleyes:
    KIAB likes this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice