Elecsa Assesment

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by kitchenfitter1, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    having my elecsa assesment in a couple of weeks, with a chap called Paul Bennett. Anyone had an assesment by him, and if so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    KF1

2. lightning bolt

lightning bolt New Member

bonding,rcd times, zones,zs end some 17th questions,there not there to fail or scare ya but to help :)

3. Eye Squared R

Eye Squared R Active Member

There there to get your annual subscription but dress it up to try and give the impression that they are interested in your technical know-how and engineering excellence . . . .

[Edited by: admin]

4. sysparks

sysparks New Member

Think i had paul bennnet last time, nice bloke.

Dont worry too much, just take it easy and everything will be fine.

5. Cheers. I'm sure it will be OK, but i'm sure i'll be having a few sleepless nights over it!

6. BIG LEROY

BIG LEROY New Member

kitchenfitter1

Elecsa Assesment
    Posted: Mar 31, 2009 7:00 AM Reply

Hi all,
    having my elecsa assesment in a couple of weeks

Is this what our industry standard has dropped to?

7. MyLocalElectrician

MyLocalElectrician New Member

Hi Kitchenfitter1,

Seriously mate, don't worry about it and don't loose no sleep either !! Remember if you are happy with the jobs you do and feel in your own mind that they are safe and you follow the guidelines to the best of your knowledge then you will be fine and should sail through. Just be yourself and treat it just like another day !

Take care and good luck,

Gary