Electric Shower for a tank

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Moses, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Moses

Moses Member

Pls let me know which 9.5 KW shower I can use supplied from a cold water header tank with a height of 3-4m, preferably non-pumped type, and good warranty.

2. blertsville

blertsville Member

forget it

3. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Mira Elite is OK if you really have to suffer.....

4. blertsville

blertsville Member

anyone who puts in an electric shower is an idiot ,Aqualisa quartz , enough said

5. john37obc

john37obc New Member

Your both right, however if he puts an Elite in you would need to check that the water tank has a big enough supply or a good enough feed to the tank to replace the water being used (unlikey but you could empty your tank!) If its mains water filling the tank, could you not tee off of that to go to any electric shower? Digital is another way of doing it, again this would be pumped, same problem as above and much more costly (but great looking shower) Its pumped or wash in the sink i think!

6. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Pumped electric showers are installed where the mains pressure is low....or there is no available mains! If this is the only option then the Mira Elite will be fine.