Employee having days off

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by accebs, Jan 9, 2007.

1. starlight tiles

starlight tiles New Member

gotta be straight to the point with him chief.in life if you show any sort of weakness people will walk all over you.tell him how you feel.had a lad with me for years and we were on 1 site and the foreman kept avvin a go at him. told the lad if you let him get away with it he'll do it even more.the lad fronted him straight away/problem sorted.

2. LittleLuke

LittleLuke New Member

Get a pole... (a good one that is :p, not hard to find)

Always turn up, most of them work hard, and are eagar to learn a new trade and most don't have aspirations to **off and leave u when they can get some business for themselves.....

I gave up on employing english scrotes a long while ago... all of them gangster wannabes... ******* lazy ***** all the time i would get txts as well... "sorry overslept" one guy never turned up on time for 2 months... ******* 2 months...
    Poles tell em to turn up at 5.30 for a job with a hour drive and they r there...All the **** about poles working illegally i agree with (different thread) but its damn impossible to find a english scrote with a work ethic like them...

[Edited by: admin5]