ENGLAND TO WIN THE WORLD CUP?

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by RockyBilboa09, May 28, 2010.

1. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Oh well, there's always the Euopean Championship finals to look forward to for sad old England.....

2. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Ah yes It was such a pleasure watching Engerland getting humped by the Hun, again!!! Never laughed so much since the wife died!!!.......LOL!!!

Now, where are all you Rsoles that said Engerland would win??

I'm in my Villa in France for a few days with my German friends & we are now going to sit back & watch the Hun win it....LOL!!

See you soon losers.....LOL!!!

Ah, I here England has a new coach, yeah it was waiting for them at Heathrow!!!
    C'mon Germany!!!!

3. RockyBilboa09

RockyBilboa09 New Member

Sepp Blatter has now apologised to England, for Lampards clear goal that was disallowed.

Wow, thanks, does that make you feel better Blatter?

Cheat.

4. gordon bennett

gordon bennett New Member

I'm in my Villa in France for a few days with my
    German friends & we are now going to sit back & watch
    the Hun win it....LOL!!

Well Dick,
    What are the chances of all us England fans staying at your place for a couple of weeks.
    We promise not to trash it and after we have painted the red cross on the roof you will be able to see it more clearly on Google Earth.

CMON WHAT DO YOU THINK.

5. RockyBilboa09

RockyBilboa09 New Member

England may not be in the tournament anymore, but after Germany thrashed argentina this afternoon, it is beginning to look like we were beaten by no other team, other than the World Champions 2010 :)

6. RockyBilboa09

RockyBilboa09 New Member

Europe reigns supreme with 3 teams making it to the World cup semi-finals :)

7. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

I'm in my Villa in France for a few days with my German friends & we are now going to sit back & watch the Hun win it....LOL!!

Would this be your german boyfriend Dick?
    The famous "Karl-Heinz Bumlicker"!!

8. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Now, now Tappy!! No need to be bitter & twisted, we all know how you enjoy your German Beer.

9. RockyBilboa09

RockyBilboa09 New Member

England may not have had the best world cup tournament lads, but it looks like it took possible finalists to knock us out.

England: Carries the flag for the UK :)

10. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Get real son Engerland are *!!! That Tally manager is also * & you're stuck with him........LOL!!!!

[Edited by: admin]

11. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

Who got to the finals, and who didn't (AGAIN)? !!!!

12. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

I'm pleased Scotland did not get to the World Cup Finals & play as poorly as the Engerlandish, they're a joke!!

C'mon Germany!!!

13. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

Scotland a joke?

No they are even worse than that lad.

Oxo are introducing a new blue cube with a white cross on it, to represent Scotland.....

.............it will known as THE LAUGHING STOCK :^O

14. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Aye, that was almost funny son........tozzer!!

15. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

You could say it was a Cracker ;)

16. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Well, at least the Engerlish Ref had a good game!! The best team won & I enjoyed the final.