England

Discussion in 'Sport Talk' started by Everhard Threlfall, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Everhard Threlfall

Everhard Threlfall New Member

are officially the crappest national football team in the history of so called big teams...

2. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Yes....... anything else.

3. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

i gave up thinking things would get better when we gave Mclaren the job never mind by the time he left the job. The FA run England and there Sh*theads.Give me hypocrite Martin o'neil anyday.Its like watching Everton, pointless.

4. Everhard Threlfall

Everhard Threlfall New Member

Martin O Neill is a twitching lunatic. I firmly believe he was behind the texas chainsaw massacre and the JFK assassination.

5. Wayne K

Wayne K New Member

When will you guys realise you are ****, just like us Scots, the difference is we know we are **** & don't have the expectations you have, I blame the press, they brainwash you into believing you are world class, when clearly you are very mediocre, bit like Ally Mcleod did to us in 1978.
    You may have one of the best leagues in the world but it is dominated by foreign players.

6. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

..are officially the crappiest national football team in the history of so called big teams... Says it all really :(