Equality

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Interesting experiment.

A few comments to respond with. And I certainly don't need or want any help with anger management, and it certainly wouldn't be from somebody who is so openly set in his own ways.

Firstly, the remainers responded with anger? Not really, only me, and possibly Lanc. Am I sorry I responded like that? No. I have beliefs and I stand up for them. I am not ashamed to stand up against bullies and/or woman beaters. You call that anger, up to you, I call it being a responsible part of society.

Secondly, it was not a proper experiment, it was a contrived way of getting a certain response. Easily done. Were you at any time in contact with any of your fellow brexiteers to help set this up? I strongly suspect so. If not, then all it proved, was that those who are blinkered just accepted your comments and actions without any real thought (no surprise there) and they stifle any thoughts, just so they can support a fellow brexiteer.

I repeat I am not ashamed of my response. My OWN true thoughts of such a person, not just blind acceptance.

Now convince me you are NOT a bully or woman beater. I had you down as an honest, if nothing else, person. So which is it ?

Lanc likes this.
  2. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

How on earth could anyone know the truth , or otherwise, about whether his wife is 'slapped around'?

This is an internet forum and everyone is 'unreal' - how can any of us know what actually goes on in 'facilities' love nest - unless we are told by one of the protagonists?

It appears we were told, but then expected to assume a porkie has been told!

Very, very sad.

Perhaps the course of 'anger management' taken by many Tory MPs might help facilities?

Deleted member 164349 likes this.

3. Exactly. Which is it?

How do we really know which now?

4. It was a setup, almost certainly from the off - I'm pretty sure. And I was suckered.

Facs is a sweetie really.

Provided he doesn't try and draw too many false conclusions from the exercise.

cough

facilities likes this.
  5. OH MY GAWD! I'VE BEEN SUCH A FOOL!

This whole B***** thing has been a joke! Everyone on here is a Remainer!!!

Lol - you guys! Ya big teasies ya :D

Love y'all. Love you. Love you...

6. Broon

Broon Active Member

In all fairness to Fac's I did get a good laugh with some of the comments posted. BTIW2 was in great form and so was DA although I don't know why people thought he believed it he was the first to tell JOT to take it with a pinch of salt.

7. I - cough - may have been tipped orf after a while... :oops: ('Cos I was taken in before then).

To my shame I then used my privileged position to add to JoT's woes with some extra teasing.

I thought he responded admirably; as I hoped and expected a person of principle to do :)

8. facilities

facilities Guest

E709EE38-4B70-4701-9694-1AF6D3A8E22B.jpeg Right then my morning surgery is open for the next hour in Wetherspoons, so any of you Remoaners with anger management Welcome get yer self on here and I will try to advise

Lanc has made a good start he has been on in the last hour calling me a liar or wife beater, that’s more like it, come on Jack it’s your turn.

When & if I receive your replies I will be in a better position to advise.

Remember don’t despair there will be treatment for your condition,

This may involve group therapy where you slowly come to terms with the fact you lost the referendum and need to move on to a better place

I am with you on this journey remember.

9. facilities

facilities Guest

You choose

10. Ok, help me choose.

What are your thoughts of bullies and wife beaters?

11. facilities

facilities Guest

Well Jack I must admit I go along with you bitter Remoaners on that,

But not sure my opinion will count with yourselves as you will have made your made up whatever I say

12. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Ah, thats good, at least she didn't need telling twice.

facilities likes this.
  13. facilities

facilities Guest

Sorry I have to close the surgery now as my little love wants to meet up,

However from the limited responses I have managed to come to an assessment of sorts

What I’ve noticed is when you Remoaners are on the other forums dishing out good technical advice I am very impressed and you are all round good eggs.

The problem seems to arise when you have a short walk over to the just talk forum, well I have an hunch here. BREXIT. there I have shouted it, now quick while it’s still fresh in your mind right down all your thoughts c’mon don’t hold back!

Well how do you feel ? I recommend you look at that word at least 6 or 7 times a day and repeat it very load where ever you may be, as you shout it have a big smile on your face.

Don’t worry about looking silly it’s all part of the therapy

Just give it a go for a week & get back to me I’m sure you’ll be astounded in your all round improvement.

14. That just shows your double standards and lack of clear thoughts then.

You agree with the thoughts, but complain about the response. Why did no brexiteers show any response? Either they KNEW it was a wind up, so it was not an experiment, or they have no thoughts or feelings on the subject.

I ask again. Which is it? Wife beater or unthinking ? Or worse?

15. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

A good punch line.

Violence isn’t funny so don’t crack a joke. Oh yes, and stop calling your missus a joke.

You know what else isn’t funny? Her dislocated hip, so stop pulling her leg.

longboat and facilities like this.
  16. facilities

facilities Guest

now thats more like it terrific :):):):p:p:p

17. facilities

facilities Guest

This is getting a bit confusing I'll try to answer you Jack by going back to your post 321 (i think this may be the one you want an answer to) so you have asked me to prove to you that I am neither a wife beater or a bully, difficult one this, if you had given me the option of owning up to being a liar that would have been the easier one for me to choose, having said that if I had chosen liar and you accepted this then I may have indeed been a wife beater or bully but lied about it.

This has put me in a difficult position now lets see, give me a few moments while I think mmmmmmmmmm that'll do, so how do I convince you I'm not a bully or wife beater (post321) well I am stumped I would like for suggestions from the rest of the forum both Remoaners and Bexiteers so no favoritism, and I will take any advice given within the realms of confidentiality and forum rules. there is one other way open perhaps, would you accept the word of my wife on this ?

the first point you made why did no Brexiteers show any response, Jack go back over the posts and I think you'll find they did I even got quite a few likes even from your own Remoaners. You see Jack they could all see it was a wind up and answered in a humorous way, fortunately you and Lanc didn't. I have unfortunately some more bad news for you Jack I have been messaged by quite a few Remainers that have enjoyed the wind up but didn't want their names to be made public, I will respect this, but begs the question were they concerned that an amount of cyber bullying may have ensued from, no i'll leave it there. So Jack Lanc there is still time to pull back admit you have been had and lets forget about it and all have a good chuckle, I have been called some nasty names by yourself and Lanc but understand the reasons for the name calling, deep down I'm pretty sure you are good guys

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
  18. First, i have nothing to apologise for. I am NOT ashamed of my responses.

Second, you avoided the FACT that you agree with my view of wifebeating and bullying, but you cant accept my response. So, which is right ?

Third, I dont believe that the other brexiteers were not part of your experiment.

I had you down as an honest, if somewhat prehistoric type. So, what are you ? Honest?

If others have enjoyed it, great. If the brexiteers had made any comment I might have believed they were not party to it. As it stands I think it makes you dishonest.

19. facilities

facilities Guest

Jack I will try again, The whole story is a spoof spoof spoof spoof, after you being told this umpteen times by myself and others you still want the definitive answers to posts that are within the spoof spoof spoof, go on then I'll give it a go

20. Lets try a very direct question.

Were any of the brexiteers aware that it was a wind up?