Equality

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Feb 7, 2018.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

There you go again a complete backflip on what you said about Spoons 2 posts previously, and all because your Remoaner partner disagreed with you, c’mon Jack learn to form your own opinions,

“But as the highlight of your life ?” There you go again assuming, if you must know the highlight is coming on here listening to you, so there :confused:

2. facilities

facilities Guest

3. facilities

facilities Guest

DA I’ll address this to you, I’ve bin thinking about this rap sheet that Jack has got me on and it’s only gonna get worse, so in the interests of saving a load of hassle and boring everyone else on here what do you think about a plea bargain ? and take into account 157 other offences.

So what do ya think ? any chance on going easy on me, c’mon you know the guy & how his mind works,

4. You do spout some claptrap don't you. is it a verbal diarrhoea thing?

"and all because your Remoaner partner disagreed with you" just proves we don't agree with each other like you sheep. Either we agree or we can differ, which is it to be? As another way of proof, show me ANY example of where you brexiteers have ever disagreed over anything?

I do use 'spoons OCCASIONALLY, but as somewhere for a breakfast or meal when needed, not as a place to go specifically.

You want to look forward to the individuality of such places, you go for it.

Now, back to the boring bit. What was the REAL PURPOSE of your wind up? Care to admit it? If anybody will believe your answer that is. Cyber bullying?

5. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

Ah, so. Must be the person that fits the pony flap in that advert! Ah, so.

Not only have you admitted you were taken in by the wind-up, but you are still accusing him of the things he wound-up even though it was a wind-up!

Incredible. How incredibly stupid of you.

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Yes, I noticed the believes me, even though he might disagree. ( I think he’s even got me confused on that one ) :p:p:p:p:cool:

facilities likes this.