Erbauer erb607ghr compatibility

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Lisa Lisa, May 24, 2021.

1. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa New Member

I bought my 18 year old son an 18v erbauer cordless drill (for very occasional use) and unfortunately he has lost the charger. I can’t seem to buy another charger of this model anywhere (it’s not the EXT version). Screwfix have updated their model and couldn’t help in any way.
    I tried to buy one online which said it was this model, only I was sent something completely different and am still waiting months later for a refund. From looking at online forums, it appears that Worx and Titan may have compatible ones but I wasn’t sure which models are compatible to buy.

If anyone is able to help/ advise I would be so grateful. Thanks in advance.

2. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

How did he lose the charger!

Visit your local B&Q - I was in mine recently and there was a bin full of chargers and batteries for the various "own brand" tools and being sold for £2-5 each.

3. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Try Solent tools for a replacement, if not then you may be lucky on eBay.

4. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa New Member

No idea how he lost it. Such a pain though. And will do. Thanks for the suggestion.

5. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. really appreciate it. I’ve emailed Solent tools. Fingers crossed they can help. I ordered one on eBay and I was sent the wrong charger even though it had the correct number. I’m still waiting for a refund.

6. FlyByNight

FlyByNight Screwfix Select

Have you raised a claim with ebay too?

7. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa New Member

Yes.

8. Jules Sunley

Jules Sunley New Member

Are you sure it isn't 'chr' at the end of the model number? I've just googled the drill to see if the charger does look like a Worx one as I have a few spare worx chargers as I have collected quite a few of their tools (and buy bare without chargers now) so if it is the same you can have one of my unused ones. Can you post a picture of the battery showing the side with the terminals so I can compare with one of my worx batteries?.

9. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa New Member

Attached Files:

10. Lisa Lisa

Lisa Lisa New Member

Thank you for your message and very kind offer. You were quite right, it is CHR. I have attached some pictures. Please let me know what you think. Thank you again. I’d love it to not just sit there on his shelf like an ornament and I know he’d be very grateful too.