ERBAUER ERH18-LI 2.7KG 18V 4.0AH LI-ION EXT BRUSHLESS CORDLESS SDS PLUS DRILL (322FV)

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by nowthenscrewf1x, Oct 6, 2021.

1. nowthenscrewf1x

nowthenscrewf1x New Member

I am wondering whether to buy a cordless combi drill with a maximum torque of something like 130Nm or to buy the Erbauer ERH18-LI SDS Plus drill. Obviously it would be nice to own both but the budget does not stretch to that. I cannot see amongs the spec of the Erbauer SDS drill the max torque in rotary only mode.
    Which do you think would be capable of more torque: the combi drill at 130Nm or the Erbauer SDS drill?
    Thank you

2. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

What job do you actually want to do, this will determine which drill is best for you.

3. I have the ECDT18 cordless Combi and must say it blows me away. Such power from a cordless, its amazing. I only reach for my SDS (Titan corded 5kg) when I need to use it as a mini impact chisel.

The drill is more than man enough to drill into any surface, great hammer function and huge torque power.

I'll only buy the SDS if my Titan one packs up, but it would probably receive only occasional use as the Combi is my workhorse.