"Exit, stage left!"

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Snagglepuss, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Snagglepuss

Snagglepuss Guest

<em style="color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px; text-align: -webkit-auto; background-color: #ffffff;">"Heavens to Murgatroyd!"[/i]
    [​IMG]

2. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

Please find enclosed my application for this position - along with my rather grainy image of my 90ft ocean-going schooner. I have no idea whether it has a motor or not. but I might ask one of my servants to find out....

Sorry dear, but I don't do cooking and sewing and such like - but I do like to dig for worms..........

Lucia

3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

...and I bet you find one every time you need a wee!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

4. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

Crude, Andy dear. Simply crude.

Lucia.

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for one day, but learn a man to fish, and he'll spend the rest of his life on a canal bank drinking cans of beer and drowning maggots,

6. removed 7

removed 7 New Member

If you give a man a Russian Trawling/Factory ship he'll clean up the German Ocean, sell off the cod and buy an English Premiership football club.......

Pffftttt!

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

whoooosh, I don't know noffin bout football, and last time I tried to swim in the german ocean, I could't get a sun lounger, they all had towels on

8. Snagglepuss

Snagglepuss Guest

I used to teach English to German school children Tom, I would have a different day for each letter:

A-Day, when I would teach them words starting in AB-Day, when I would teach them words starting in B

D-Day was a bit controversial though...

9. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-cheeeeeessshhhhhhhhhh...