Express Nails???????? Do they have an alternative name??

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by ramon, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. ramon

    ramon New Member

    In New Zealand Express Nails are used to fix battons to brick walls. These are a nail that has a metal sleeve around it. Once the nail is hit into it then the sleeve expands to hold into the wall.
    Does anyone know if they are used in the UK and if so - but what name?

    They also use these in Ireland under the name of Express Nails
  2. dj.

    dj. New Member

  3. britishblue

    britishblue New Member

  4. britishblue

    britishblue New Member

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice