FAO Tony Agile

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by EXPERTGASMAN, Oct 20, 2010.

1. EXPERTGASMAN

EXPERTGASMAN New Member

Tony, I posted this on doughnuts, but no response (from you, lol). Are youi around?:

Tony, I understand that you repair boilers on a "fixed price"?

Do you include system faults on this, or just the boiler? What if there a few faults, and perhaps more than one part, do you still charge same price. What if a fault recurs after, say, 6 weeks?

Sorry to pick your brains, but I am thinking of doing something similar, at least both parties know the score.

Thanks.

EGM

2. Tony Agile Luvvie

Tony Agile Luvvie New Member

Yes 'Expertgasbag' we do fixed price repairs. London rates £75/hour & £125/hour for non-English.

Of course as you may know, we only offer a 'tail light' warranty on any of this work.

Unlike when I worked as a make-up artist at the Beeb Luvvie, we would bend over for a white fiver if it was a big name star. I recall the famous Kenny Williams(of Carry On fame) was given a hand shandy for 2/6p!!

Any further questions, please contact me via DIYdoughnuts, where the hard of thinking dwell.

Ta Ta Dear Boy!! Luv & Kisses to your boyfriend Ralf!!

3. wetnec

wetnec New Member

:^O :^O :^ :^O,

4. Tony Agile Luvvie

I'm glad you are so amused 'wetnet', how's the wife's thrush by the way, cleared up yet?? Or are you still going up the starfish of an evening???

5. wetnec

wetnec New Member

Theres nobody sucked up more to Agile than you did.......Luvvie,remember :^O

6. Tony Agile Luvvie

did.......Luvvie,remember :^O

Not sure what you are on about there floppy todger??

7. Tony Agile Luvvie

did.......Luvvie,remember :^O

Aye, and even after all the brown nosing of Agile, he couldn't get me back into the 'combustion chamber pot' on DIYdoughnuts!!.......*

Now I'm stuck with some deadbeat CPSs on a mickey mouse forum...*

[Edited by: admin]