Fence spraying loonies :O

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Guttercat, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Guttercat

Guttercat New Member

Went to a job t'other day, neighbour had just sprayed his fence and blitzed his neighbours cars.

So he apologised and T-cutted them.
    He then sprays his fence again, and...... sprays his neighbours cars....windows, stone ledges, driveway and plants.

:^O Anybody can paint... :^O yeahhh right.

2. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

my neibour did the self same thing painted some rought iron gates for a company director his brand new black Merc was parked the other side of the gates black merk with silver flecks all over had to pay to get it resprayed through his insurance
    it cost **** loads

3. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

that was only one of a number of disasters,

I can remember he decorated a hall in a big house used loads of expensive paper Flock paper, cos it had a pattern that had to be matched woman came home to find he had the pattern up the wrong way

4. painterbird

painterbird New Member

when i was doing my apprenticeship i use to work with this forman who was accident prone!!...we were working with black gloss once and he was up on a board and tressels with stairs case..he went to get down with a try in his hand (he hated asking me for help!)..if you think of those guys on a tight rope going backwards and forwards....black gloss everywhere...all he had to say to me was ..grab this try for me!!!...smmmmuuuuck!

5. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

was he Jewish then? smmmmuuuuck!