Fight, Fight, Fight!!!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dick Puller, May 11, 2010.

1. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Adam Boulton should have given Alastair Slime Bag Campbell a Glasga kiss, just to send him & the other Nu Labour deadbeats on their way!!.......Bye,bye Nu Labour, you lost!!.........LOL!!

Gordy Brown is like a rat on a sinking ship, made a mess of everything, got the country on it's knees & is now spending more time with his family.....:) :)

2. Blimey.

Blimey. New Member

I'll alert the media.

3. Chompy Chippy

Chompy Chippy New Member

Mr Pick Duller, even those who 'agree' with you on this forum must shake their heads very sadly at such pitiful throw-away comments.

"Gordy Brown...made a mess of everything, got the country on it's knees..." is a stooopid comment on par with "They are all the same" and "They're only in it for themselves..."

Fatuous.

Unless you can show us how 'Gordy' is responsible for the economies of Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Portugal, Spain et al, then shut your silly mouth up.

In fact - tho' nothing on this planet would make you accept it - 'Gordy' was almost single-handedly responsible for ensuring the whole f**n' World's economy didn't implode completely.

Even his worst enemies (with the very odd exception) grudgingly accept there's a large dollop of truth in this. Gordy called the shots, and persuaded others to follow. And it's working.

4. don reed

don reed New Member

Amen to that.

5. Chompy Chippy

Chompy Chippy New Member

Eh? I hope you're being sarcy, 'cos I'm not used to peeps agreeing with me... :(

6. don reed

don reed New Member

Total agreement mate,i thought i was the only one with that opinion(black eye to prove it!)

7. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Oi Chumpy, while he was, in his own words 'saving the world', the retail Banks in the UK were bringing our country to it's knees.

In the Nu Labour's spin world, anyone with a view is a 'bigot'. But we bigots know the immigrants are taking all the young peoples jobs.

You & all the other commi fa..ies are just pizzed off cause Nu Labour lost, close the door behind you, Brother!!......Bye, bye........LOL!!!!

LABOUR LOST!!

8. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

.........opinion(black eye to prove it!)..Second prize, just like Nu Labour!!.........LOL!!!

Black eye is a result of using your mouth instead of your ears.

Bet it was the wife that done it........LOL!!!

9. don reed

don reed New Member

"I thine ear offends thee........."

10. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

Conservative got 36.1% of the vote.................hardly convincing if 63.9% didn't vote for you :)

11. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Still 2 million more votes than Nu Labour 'Evo-stick'. So, please vacate No10 without delay!! Yeah, why is Gordy Brown still hanging around like a bad smell?

C'mon they lost, no debate.

The Conservative Party, the Party of the people!! It'll be great to see the toffs in charge again. I might even get a knighthood!!

12. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

Hold on "dick" who lost?
    every*one lost, including conservatives, that's why they aint in no.10 :)
    They conservatives lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway who wants a party with the word "con" in their name :)

[Edited by: admin]

13. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Hold your own my rug selling chum!!

Evo, Evo how can a small business man like you support Nu Labour, they are a bunch of trendy leftie commis, that have never done a hard days work in their life. Gordy Brown for example has never had a real job, no surprise he's got the country in such a state. Then you have the likes of Slimey Campbell & Mandy, thank gawd we are shot of them!!

LABOUR LOST!!!

14. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Correction, Gordy Brown worked for three years as a TV luvvie!! Now, that's what you call at the 'coal face' of British Industry??!!................LOL!!!

No wonder he wasn't fit to run country and we're in such a mess!!

15. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

hahahaha dick, i never said i was a nu-labour fool.
    I said tories didn't win, and if you didn't win............. then you lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Truth is i don't see a party that will help the small business man.
    I just think it's so funny all the "we got more votes" tories unable to accept they ain't in no.10 and now have to get into bed with the yellow ***** who is selling out to the highest bidder.
    Me, i wouldn't want this stint in no.10.

16. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

Oh dick, tories will be putting VAT up to 20% min within 50 days.............. a nice quick £12bn off us :)

17. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Yes indeed, it's not going to be a popular gig in No10 that's for sure and may just be a short stay, but it's such a relief getting these Nu Labour creeps out!!

20% Vat would be a small price to pay if we get some of the kids into real jobs that the 'sausage rolls' have nicked............Real figures; 1 Million unemployed 18-24 year olds. No surprise that old lady in Rochdale lost Gordy the election!! People in this country care about our kids, Gordy didn't!!

18. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

hmmm, i'm not for vat increase.............because i have to pay more on my returns :(
    ........ Yeah, i know i'm just "collecting" it for hmrc and it's not my money ........ that's little comfort though when i'm signing the cheque :(
    DOn't know about the polish chappies nicking jobs off 18-24 year olds.
    Have you tried lately to employ a young'un?
    I have and it saddens me to say that todays youngsters (not all, i'm sure some are not like this) are from what i have seen the most unemployable for years.
    Maybe it's just in my trade but ***, the ones i have employed are the most unreliable, laziest, good for nothing.......... grrrrr, god it gets on my nerves when i'm trying to teach them a job that could provide a decent living for them but all they want is days off, early finishes, mystery monday morning ailments!!!!!!!!
    Truth is the kids i've employed in the last few years are worse than useless and it is no coincidence that my longer serving staff are all over 40!!!!!!!!

19. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Bye,bye Nu Labour, bye, bye Mandy, Gordy, Slimey Campbell, Teflon Tony, Rsole Prezzi...etc, etc. Thanks for the mess, creeps!!
    We now face a tough few years due to the these idiots.

Do you give these kids recruitment tests Evo-Stick?? C'mon they can't all be useless, just start some smart ones with good skool qualifications.

20. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Bye, bye Chumpy!! You also lost, you'll need to get ANOTHER user name to save face...........:) :)