Fitting EPH CP4 On Vokera Easi-Heat Boiler

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by Alex52, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Alex52

Alex52 New Member

I’ve never fitted the above thermostat on this boiler before. In the Vokera manufacturers instructions the terminals CN5 on the circuit board where the Common and On are volt free only.
    My question is will it be ok to wire the thermostat as I have done with Ideal, Baxi, Worcester boilers where I have just removed the roomstat link and wired in the Common and On from the EPH Combi Pack 4?

Thanks

2. MGW

MGW Screwfix Select

EPH from memory can work with OpenTherm, in fact as far as I know they are the only thermostat which can work with OpenTherm and hard wired zone valves, as they can be set up as master and slaves.

This is really not a DIY job, and as an electrician I know they exist, but never fitted them, it may need wiring from the zone valves to the boiler to be removed, but I would not attempt to say how should be wired as never done one, only know about it due to viewing a U-tube video.