Flexi toilet waste

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tore81, Nov 8, 2018.

1. tore81

tore81 Well-Known Member

Hi all fitting a toilet concealed with cabinet

Using exsisting waste can someone point me in the right direction.

I have a right elbow and not sure how I would make the join. Would it be straight forward

Attached Files:

2. tore81

tore81 Well-Known Member

Also I'm guessing the cabinet will have to have the waste cut out also as will be tight

3. tore81

tore81 Well-Known Member

Very interesting

4. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Well-Known Member

Interesting that I have not blocked 3 fingers...yet I cant see his comment. Might this be because he is using another name (on my block list ) and just trolling.
    ?
    RS

5. terrymac

terrymac Well-Known Member

Been moderated Rs ,local troll . he got the two fingers !

6. Wayners

Wayners Active Member

I would use MCALPINE pan waste as its the best stuff. My cheap pipe died / fell apart. Not worth the hassle if its boxed in. You need to get it all out and size up with new toilet. Go find pan conector stockest and have a look at options.I've never moved floor waste location but I've seen others do this to solve a problem if things don't line up but it involves digging floor. You don't want to be doing that

tore81 and KIAB like this.
  7. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

Moved a soil pipe on first floor in bathroom,which ran about 2mtrs along back wall,luckily joists were running right way to enable me to get pipe below floor to run to stack.

8. tore81

tore81 Well-Known Member

Exactly how a plumber did it. I could of probably done it myself but couldn't leave my without a toilet.

Thankyou for reply