Fluidmaster compact concealed cistern 6ltr Flexible flush

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Mikeee67, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Mikeee67

Mikeee67 New Member

Hi, looking for advice please.
    Just fitted above cistern in a slimline cabinet with a btw toilet. Used a Macalpine flexible soil pipe and a rigid flush pipe. Thinking it would be better for future access if the flush pipe was also flexible.
    Anyone used a flexible flush pipe with this cistern ? or could point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

2. pppmacca43

pppmacca43 Super Member

I’ve not, and I don’t see the need tbh although I can imagine it may make the install slightly easier. Fluidmaster stuff is all changeable from the top without needing access to the bottom of the cistern. So as long as there is an access panel the only reason I would need to take the toilet out in future is if there is a leak.

Mikeee67 likes this.
  3. Mikeee67

Mikeee67 New Member

Thank you for your reply, course you’re right and would have been useful for installation, new toilet had leak from the pan, so had to be removed and returned so old toilet pan had to be refitted until replacement was delivered 4 days later. Sorry for the delay in replying, been treading water !

pppmacca43 likes this.