Folding/sliding patio doors

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by bigjules, Jan 4, 2008.

1. bigjules

bigjules New Member

Has anyone any recommendations for a company to supply and fix uPVC folding/sliding patio doors in the Herts/Beds area??

2. norahclare

norahclare New Member

www.slideandfold.co.uk

This is where I got my doors from. They are based in Coventry where I live so I could go and look at the products but they do deliver and they do fit as well (though I think it's quite expensive- my builder put mine in)

I looked at various manufacturers and prices and they really were good on quality and price. My doors span about 2.4 metres and they cost about £1100/£1200 inc. VAT for the basic (I got higher spec. handles and self-cleaning, heat reflecting glass so it cost more in the end).

It's a good site also because you can put in your measurements and things like which direction you want your doors to open, inside or out, etc and it will tell you exactly how much it will cost inc. VAT, delivery, whatever. And you can see how the doors work on a youtube video too.

I would highly recommend this company (and I swear I don't work for them!)