Franchise.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by shameonyou, May 12, 2008.

1. shameonyou

shameonyou New Member

Is anyone on here a reactfast / plumblocal franchisee, i considering buying into one and would like to know how well they work from the guys actually doing the work not the salesmen.

2. titch2411172

titch2411172 New Member

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NO <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SUSSSHHHHHHHHH .....ARE YOU A cc OR A CCC ? LOL

3. titch2411172

titch2411172 New Member

GIMME 40K ILL TEACH YAH HOW SIT AT HOME ALL DAY MATE WITH A 17K VAN PARKED ON YOUR DRIVE DOING NOTHING! ;-(

4. titch2411172

titch2411172 New Member

GIMME 40K ILL TEACH YAH HOW SIT AT HOME ALL DAY MATE WITH A 17K VAN PARKED ON YOUR DRIVE DOING NOTHING! :(

5. shameonyou

shameonyou New Member

no i am a kitchen fitter fed up with sub contracting so looking for a quick way to start my own business

6. shameonyou

shameonyou New Member

they can't all be without work some of them must be doing alright out of it.

7. Omniscient Polymath

Omniscient Polymath New Member

Shameonyou,

Do you really believe that you can learn a skilled trade in 14 weeks? which is a 4 year apprenticeship, if you do and have got 20-30k to waste, then your the type of mug Reactfast are looking for.

Ask them for a breakdown of the turnover for each franchise, the 14 week plumbers turn over not the time served guy's they've got working for them. See how well they do!

Most of Reactfasts engineers on the road are sub-contractors or time served guy's working PAYE.

They are always advertising for time served guy's to come on board.

Check the website out see for yourself. Also, check out Corgi, SNIPEF and IPHE websites and see what they say about fast track plumbing courses. You may think again.

Of course you'll get a barrage of fast track plumbers blowing about us timeserved lot, thing is though we never paid 5k or there abouts for a useless bit of paper. They'll be back in their old job's within 3years and a hell of a lot worse off.

Sorry but this is fact.

8. titch2411172

titch2411172 New Member

YOUR A KITCHEN FITTER ? WHATS UP WITH THIS LINE OF WORK ? few of my mates fit kitchens are loaded,get your ccn 1 with cookers ,nieec (wotever) and do the kitchens for your self with the 40 PLUS k react fast want you get a decent van ,good adverts and your away....

DONT DO IT !

9. shameonyou

shameonyou New Member

bored of being on the same jobs for one/two weeks at a time want to be in out in a few hours get paid onto the next job. haven't done a plumbing apprenticeship but have 10 years experience so thought why not.

10. Omniscient Polymath

Good advice from tich also. I suggest you take it. I know a guy who went out with my sister many moons ago.

Sh*te joiner but good window/conservatory and kitchen fitter, own company and making a hell of a lot more money than most.

Also, you don't need to worry about any registrations as there all ancillary trades.

Who's the idiots you wonder.

11. shameonyou

shameonyou New Member

Is there anyone on here that will admit to being a plumbing franchisee or maybe they are all busy trying to complete all that work they have got?

12. Omniscient Polymath

Is there anyone on here that will admit to being a
    plumbing franchisee or maybe they are all busy
    trying to complete all that work they have got?

Wind up alert*****

13. shameonyou

shameonyou New Member

deadly serious honest!!

14. mantor

mantor New Member

You've had good advice mate, but if you don't want to believe it just do your own thing. It's your money.

15. Mr Ian

Mr Ian New Member

If you're that desparate come and work for me and I'll sell you a franchise.

Do the math - you are paying them lots of cash for what...? Sure they have a known name, but the guy with the franchise in the next town might be **** and guess what - he's $crewing your business!

Start your own business - then YOU decide how to run it, YOU decide where and how to market, YOU control your success or failure.

Better still, give me £40k and 20% revenues a year (not profit, revenues) and you can have my business :)

16. You could give me only £35k and just 10% for just two years but you would have to be CORGI registered!

Tony

17. Mr Ian

Mr Ian New Member

Hey stop stealing my idea.

18. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Pile up your cash and burn it.

19. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

How can a kitchen fitter be short of work? :O

LOADSAWORK down here in the south, people are queuing up for kitchen and bathroom fits.