Full report

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by woodsmith, Feb 12, 2004.

1. woodsmith

woodsmith New Member

I hope those lucky enough to go to Ally Pally this weekend will provide the rest of us with a full report of the good the bad and the downright ugly. For instance I would have liked to have seen the new DWalt cordless dust extractor.

Keith

2. Dewy

Dewy New Member

Why aren't you going woodsmith?
    Worried you might bump into a protester with a placard "DOWN WITH V**SH"?
    No names mentioned to protect the innocent.

3. woodsmith

woodsmith New Member

Dewy, been to two shows this year and I'm still trying to pay off the overdraft. Plus, I am now a country bumpkin and London, no thanks.

Keith

4. Dewy

Dewy New Member

Last time I went back to the smoke was 30 years ago & I couldn't wait to get out as soon as possible.

5. dewaltdisney

dewaltdisney New Member

Blimey Woodsmith, I thought I had missed it!! It is actually next weekend, 20th to the 22nd.

I must admit I do not like going to London and Ally Pally is difficult to get to by trains from where I am travelling from. Eyetry mentioned that there was good parking available so I will drive in.

Rest assured I will have look at the Dewalt stand and let you know about the extractor if I can get near.

DWD

6. woodsmith

woodsmith New Member

Sorry DWD, from your previous post "Thanks for this lads, I plan to go on the Friday" I didn't see the the:)

Keith

7. WOLF

WOLF New Member

looks like i will be seeing quite a few of you guys there, the ones dribbling over kit no doubt!!!!!!!my wife still can't believe that i am actually taking time off to go on a week day!!!!!!!that's confused her!!!!!!!!

8. magsevern

magsevern New Member

Having travelled through London and many other cities in my time the answer is quite simple but innocent. I am sorry officer I am not from here, or, the policeman up the road told me to come this way, sorry I did not get his name or number. With this info you can drive any where.
    Except the wrong way on the M1 or your own town. Does not matter on the M25 or M6. Traffic only parks on these roads.