Gis a job??.... 18yo passed ACS & Level 2 gas & plumbing Full licence

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by JordanMc, Jul 23, 2010.

1. sola.....

sola..... New Member

sad kid/man ???

2. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

2 challenges now Monkey Boy

Pick one, any one you choose.....

Go on show me yours and i'll show you mine....

3. sola.....

sola..... New Member

[Edited by: admin]

4. sola.....

sola..... New Member

go on copy my pic so you can *

5. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

i'm a * under wear modle u dummy

What do you model * pampers you got the puppy fat...

2 challenges...pick one Monkey Boy or just accept defeat......

Jordan the boy 1 Monkey Boy 0

A pro MMA fighter that rejects a simple challenge from a boy....shame on you.

The number being advertised means nothing, but you don't have one.....

6. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

How many jobs has this fella got now he is under wear model,not with that bold head and gut to go,can you imagine him doing calvein klein shoot lolz

shelf stacker at asda too many tins of beans have done his back in more like

IF he is registered and can prove it or if he model ,then i will run down brighton peer naked .for fooks sake what a complete halfwit

7. sola.....

sola..... New Member

if u get you sad *** off here you too could have a life, loool and i new this was loz i remember when he first came on the seen.. weirdo

8. sola.....

sola..... New Member

^^^ bet thats puller also, loool

9. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

Underwear model
    Professional MMA fighter
    Gigolo
    Trainee plumber (aiming for his ACS)
    Annoying plick

I may be a ******* 18 year old but WTF is a professional MMA fighter and male model / gigolo doing training to become a plumber??

10. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

Listen dummy I am not Dick puller,alot of the original crew here know me,you are just some chancer and taking wild guesses

Tony soprano.....you know who I am !

thats a signature for those in the know

Now hop along,retail operative leave the plumbing to the real men,we dont need right said fred lookalike in here

11. sola.....

sola..... New Member

not much pay in mma but need a way to launder my cash. why you got no life is plumbing all you got. told you i'm not training i got the lot a loong time ago... if you are for real u are a joke not been on site *.. sad mad man but made me giggle on me lap top as i watch films and rest my back chilling with the pain meeds some thing i think u must be addicted to you junky keyboard weirdo,,lool

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

12. Guest

Underwear model
    Professional MMA fighter
    Gigolo
    Trainee plumber (aiming for his ACS)
    Annoying plick
    Comedian

There are many * here! but you are the biggest pal.

Message was edited by: Screwfix Moderator

13. sola.....

sola..... New Member

listen i was on this site when you was still learning what type a and type b compressions were all about, go to bed this site will still be here for you in the morning, lool

14. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

not much pay in mma but need a way to launder my cash

Well that makes sense dipso....

You are not training but got the lot a long time ago....what about your post looking 30 gas jobs...what about the post saying your going for your nvq level 3...what about every fkking contradiction you make...

Anyway Waynetta I have to go to bed now, should be in bed by 12 but being a bit bad and crazy tonight, lar....

Don't you go doing anything stupid now, like thinking or anything.....lol....Also I expect you to be up all night scouring the internet for pics of 2 gorgeous girls with a shaded out ugly bloke in the background....but I am not going to count that....see ya tomorrow after i'va done a bit of graft...i'm on the tools tomorrow so i'll tell you what it is like...

Nighty nighty

Jordan 18 yrs 4 mths

15. sola.....

sola..... New Member

the sad man with no name but has some power on this site from his 1 bed flat on his sad fat *** is this 18 yr old kis, hes sad he's board and also write in bold words just like him. get a life i'm going to bed, brahahahaha:)

16. sola.....

sola..... New Member

got the lot M8. 18 4 month HAHAHAAH, on the tools WHOP woop HeHeHe, nvq3, uvc, WR, OFTEC, ACS. GOT TO GET UP TO DO PLUMBING AND TO TELL THE TRUTH I *HATE IT LOOOOOOOL....SAD PERSON U!!!.. JUST PLUMBING YOU KNOW AVRIGE WAGE , THAT IS IN ENGLAND 28K ???? NUMPTY

17. You're a funny guy solenoid, OK have a laugh but don't post like you did yesterday-please.

18. Jordan

Jordan Guest

Looks like Jordan has upset the admin and had his password / username rejected.

Sorry admin I promise to behave now at least 95% of the time and promise only to have mild fun at the expense of others and definately without blasphemy.

Apologies.

Jordan.

19. daddymac

daddymac New Member

Sola got a bad bdack cos he like lots of batty action!

20. Jordan

Jordan Guest

Where is tommo / sol waynetta Monkey Boy

C'mon mate where are you I have been looking at info and pics of you today...I didn't think you were telling the truth about being a pro MMA fighter but looks like maybe you are.....I seen a MMA champ with similar build to yours...

MMA fighter Mariusz
    http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/JaguarJohn/Plumber/MariuszPudzianowski.jpg

MMA fighter Monkey Boy
    http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/JaguarJohn/Plumber/picphp.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny mate.