Gis a job??.... 18yo passed ACS & Level 2 gas & plumbing Full licence

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by JordanMc, Jul 23, 2010.

1. potty painter

potty painter New Member

Firstly guys forgive me for jumping forums.

Jordan.

If there was anyone within this cruel world of ours who will succeed, it my friend will be you, you have the gut and determination that is so lacking in the present day and age.

Allow me also to extend my thanks to Tom for offering you the opportunity to start your quest.

Both you and Tom have have my most sincere admiration.

The very best of luck to you both

Potty.

2. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

Thank you potty

I have had lots of help and encouragement here and I really appreciate it.

Jordan

3. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

ok quick what colour cscs card you got

4. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

this is .solenoid not solenoid solenoid is my serous persona

5. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

look that really is the top man at summitskills graham!! ring him for advice!! peace gl

6. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

First of all i would like to say well done me old mate Tomplum,its excellent that your helping a young lad to gain some practical experience in the trade

To the HATER leave Jordan alone,he seems a bright and friendly lad who is trying hard to learn a trade he loves

Tom would not put up a fake post so for any of you numpties who think that maybe the case grow up

Tony Soprano ...................you know who I am!

7. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

no no no this kid say's he has nvq2 plumbing so would have to ov been on site for a yr also nvq2 gas 1 more yr plus has gas safe card,, who needs more free experience then that!! he should beable to go get 14 pound ph at least.. i just think he has his wires crossed ia all and has all the college based work but not on site qulifications. city and guilds and not yet nvq. if im wrong im a * and thats not hard today with the beer but it all just don't tally up.... nvq2 gas safe card ???? work for freeeee wtf!!!

[Edited by: admin]

8. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

up.... nvq2 gas safe card ???? work for freeeee wtf!!!

Just read the post with great interest and deffo is a first.
    I agree with solenoid, because my instinct tells me that it's a fake and ole toms been "pulling our legs".
    Could it be a joint tom and mantie wind up effort?
    Come on tom or mantie fess up if it is!
    Tappies got you rumbled! :)

9. fatarse

fatarse New Member

It's got novving to do wiv mantor tapwench.......

but I would say that wouldn't I.

10. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

Hey tomo80 or .solenoid or whoever you would like to be you wrote "if im wrong im a * well I have to confirm just in case it helps you in your merry little life that you are indeed wrong and you are indeed *
    Read the post back mate, I just don't know what your problem is. I know what qualifications I have. Why not go online and see the colleges that provide these NVQ's for 16 to 18 year olds, not older because older is different, they are short part time courses...for 16 to 18 year olds they are for the umpteenth time
    full time courses.

Passed and qualified my NVQ Plumbing level 2 in june 2009

Passed and qualified my NVQ Gas installation & service level 2 june 2010

Passed my ACS exams June 2010.

We had to do all the modules, exams etc the course asks for, I have a portfolio for both the Plumbing and the Gas and we had to do on site work and it is all photographed.

I will throw down a challenge.....Anyone gives me an apprenticeship and I do not have the qualifications stated I will work and they can send you direclty my full wage what on earth would my reason be for lying??? What is wrong with you???? Why can you not accept it??? You have obviously taken a lot longer to qualify if you indeed qualified and Gas Safe which I doubt but that IS NOT MY FAULT ***....

I suppose you gonna be right pizzed off at me and disbelieve me being an affiliate of the CIPHE if you are unsure what that is it is the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering.

I am not going to reply to any more of your posts THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU but this last sentence should be read once, maybe twice and then read again and you then digest it and understand it and then get on with your sad existence.....

I have no bearing on your life whatsoever, you definately have no bearing on my life, if you doubt me fine I really don't give a toss because you do not count. Spend your time learning instead of drinking and chatting *, you may improve your own life.

11. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

Tapwrench there is only one dik who believes this is a fake and that is tomo80 / solenoid.

I promise you this is not a wind up it is 100% serious, please do not give this idiot any length on this because I really do need an apprenticeship and every single thing I have written about qualifications is 100% true and if not I cannot show anyone who gives me a chance I work for free gratis....I worked with Tomplumb tues, weds, thursday this week...there would be no point trying a wind up for over a week so please don't become this idiots ally..

Thanks

Jordan

12. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

tappy.
    this is no fake post mate, its 100% true.
    could i be that articulate ?,

13. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

I have been on this forum for long time and seen alot of Toms posts,the way he helps people on here and youtube,this accusing of Tom is underhand and out of order

Tom you carry on mate dont worry about this soleniod,i think he is just stuck!

Tony Soprano...................you know who i am!

14. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

It's such an unusual set of circumstances to have happened tom.
    I'm still 70/30 on it in favour of you having us on.
    If you are it's a 10/10 from me :).
    Tappy,

15. midlands heating

midlands heating New Member

well after reading all this post and after 40+ years in this business and trained a couple myself who are now gas safe registered (and in competition) all I will say is well done to tom for giving jordan the chance and good on you jordan and good luck to you both.
    WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND LESS OF THE BELLY ACHERS WE KEEP GETTING ON HERE

MH

16. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Spot on MH.

17. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

Thanks MH and Captain

I have had much more positive response than negative and it appears the positive response are from well established forum members and time served plumbers.

I really appreciate these comments, also the help Tom gave me working with him this week. I just hope anyone who does read the post takes it serious and IF anyone has any jobs they need a hand or someone to watch or even better you need a committed apprentice then please get in touch. You will not be wasting your time and if I have lied about ANY of my qualifications and cannot prove my gas safe registration etc etc I work as an apprentice as long as you like for free....

Thanks again guys.

Jordan

18. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

MY god!!! you are qulified in plumbing and gas to level 2 you got your gas card what more could you * experience that you have not in 2 to 3 yrs. flunking wow you did a gas rate test, * off too long in the tooth for this *, you didnt even say what cscs card you had.. all take your tongue out this tom dudes *** probably works for this page and is bord, cos i can't singn in as tomo no more and they new my name???.. if so clever like you go on go work don't have what you say you have and work for free and take a mans job that may have kids to feed ,,,, BS..............

19. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

if you have got all them level 2 gas nvq level 2 plumbing and gas safe registered i should fuk ing report you if you can't do the job *. gas work kills thats my point dum asss