Gis a job??.... 18yo passed ACS & Level 2 gas & plumbing Full licence

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by JordanMc, Jul 23, 2010.

1. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

Quite right Sir Cameron, sorry I should not do it but I just like entertaining myself sometimes.

You know all through this post this is the only dik who has a real problem and I just don't know for the life of me why....surely it can only be jealousy, bloody idiot should just get on with his life.

Herding season is coming so should calm him down a little.

2. G Brown

G Brown New Member

3. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

any 1 thats spends all their life on computers can get good at it if thats all u got, im never on em , there is a spell check here if i want to use it. true i don't come across to well on computers so big deal enjoy your computer life. i do put some **** on here cos this sites gone to the dogs bad minded *.. any 1 can do plumbing its easy, its just full up now!

[Edited by: admin]

4. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

At 18 you are an apprentice who is going far in this trade ,this other fella looks like some kind of thug who thinks he is well hard ,remember nothing beats bit of 4by 2 dont matter how many muscles you got

Dont steep to his level young man you crack on and one day you will be proper trained plumber not some geeza who thinks he is cage fighter *** plumber hard man,i reckon he was bullied as teenager and this is his revenge

Tony Soprano................you know who I am!!!

5. .solenoid

.solenoid New Member

look ill talk like your for real if you are i just could not understand why you want to work for free with all them qulifications,,, go get met1 and put gas meters in, work for cheap or work for free to finnish or do nvq3 if thats what u got to do ,just did not understand why you need more experience with all that, you more or else got what i got...

6. JordanMc

JordanMc New Member

You are right Falcon.

Ok Wayne i'm going to lay off you now mate, understand it was only retaliation to your severe and persistent questioning but I don't want to be stooping so low on here so I am gonna let you say what you wish and jsut ignore you.....

But *** please don't think that pic has anything to do with it because it hasn't, yeah you scare the fik out me mate but only because you look like the man selling the pies at the fight and not the man in the ring. Looks like you ate them all as well....

Good luck tomo80, .solenoid, Wayne Thompson in whatever life brings you, if you stick to plumbing I hope one day it works out for you mate.

Jordan 18yrs 4 mths

7. The Falcon

The Falcon New Member

listen solenoid,he has time and probably lives with his parents.let me put it simply ............the likes of you who want to get into this industry and try and fast track in phone us every week ............the conversation normally goes like this.

Hello there

Falco heating how can i help

I am new heating engineer and looking for experience

(just as this is being said i can feel the laughter building up inside with the mere mention of the word engieer now im switched off )

I am willing to work for free

No thanks im not interested mate,i get these type of calls every week

You can tell he is stressed but he is gonna go through the whole list on GSR

Jordan has time on his side so he can invest in his training and if he isn't earning loads as is normal for apprentice then the boss will be willing to spend time to train him,where as adults like you who have no experience will do thirty jobs get some numpty in training centre to sign you off and then are allowed on the poor unsuspecting public ...yeeha another "ENGINEER" is out there in his shiny new van!

8. solenoid.

solenoid. New Member

Re: Gis a job??.... 18yo passed ACS & Level 2 gas & plumbing Full licence
    Posted: Jul 24, 2010 1:17 PM Reply

Thanks again Tom and I will not let you down.

Palavaman I know some youngsters are unreliable but I know many older people who are also but we cannot tar everyone with the same brush. I will be where and when required on time for Tom, I have never had a hangover as I do not drink.

Think positive my dad has always told me and steer clear of negative thoughts and views...please don't turn this post negative mate. Next week if I need knocking then fine but not before I have had a chance, thanks mate.

The daily rate is unimportant to me really as I need experience whether it be a couple of days or a couple of weeks it is all going to be valuable experience. We learn lots of safety etc etc in the classroom and read lots of books etc and obviously do practicals but I have not had much experience with a "real" plumber and this is great for me....by the way how do you know how much the rentboys charge???

9. solenoid.

solenoid. New Member

^^^^^^ as i said you can't have nvq2 plumbing or nvq2 gas of gas safe registered if u have never left the class room, and only done ^^^ health and safety in the class room it is a site based qulification!! you know nothing kid,,, but i think this is tom and he needs to sort out his life ,, give me a true man stick and take the **** out of all on this site!!! site has gone to the dogs...

10. Guest

"I have never had a hangover as I do not drink"

Really?

11. dainty

dainty New Member

You're as boring as you are ugly, you brain dead lardarsed baldy cnt.
    You are a great example for the return of the death camps.
    Didn't I see you in that film?? Y'now The Lord Of The Rings.....One of the Orcs weren't you??

12. daddymac

daddymac New Member

This is quality.

13. dainty

dainty New Member

This is quality.
    What a *

Have you seen the dafttwat's photo?

hahaha

He's so * stupid, he must think he looks good.

14. daddymac

daddymac New Member

Yeah, I though it was rab c nesbit lol

15. solenoid.

solenoid. New Member

you all the same person some sad kid thats been sussed out, or a load of want to be's that all u got is this site...just got owned and sused and any 1 that can't see that is a * dum my..

16. dainty

dainty New Member

Hey softbollox, I've seen scarier looking women, and smarter looking orang utans than you.

17. solenoid.

solenoid. New Member

you are all to stupid to be a trades man, you know nothing, and if you are a kid know what your talking about but i think this is a sad fat man called tom and has multiple personality disorder!! sad *..

18. solenoid.

solenoid. New Member

how sad that plumbing defines you as a man, have this * site its all you got.

19. dainty

dainty New Member

Oh well that's put us all in our place.
    You can go now, you're dismissed...byeee

20. solenoid.

solenoid. New Member

yes m8 you got owned u lot have ruined this site you 6129 ers,,,,,byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee