Give us a chance

Discussion in 'Job Talk' started by von trappe, Sep 26, 2008.

1. von trappe

von trappe New Member

I would like some work for experience, hardworking loyal and trustworthy and not a fan of DP you know who I am and can email me if of any interest.

2. Lawrence, people won't hunt through the forum for your e-mail add;

Your area would also be helpful.

3. von trappe

von trappe New Member

Sorry thought everyone new what area I am in. I am in the Cambridgeshire area. Genuinely interested in hard work.

4. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

At the application stage, in the context you have used the word 'new', it should be spelt 'knew'. Small things can matter ;)

IWS: Information With a Smile :)

5. von trappe

von trappe New Member

Sorry I stand corrected :(

6. â„ 

â„  New Member

You're sorry that you stand corrected?

Be a man and get over it, ***.

7. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

Well I'd change my name for a start. Who would want to employ someone who sings 'Eidelweis' with Julie Andrews in the Swiss mountains?

8. Burlington Bertie

Burlington Bertie New Member

On a serious note, von Trappe. If, as you say, you are a grafter there are thousands of people in the various trades (and elsewhere) looking for good, reliable men who are prepared to work. You say you are good at selling. Then maybe it's up to you to sell yourself. Contact all the local trades people and ask if they need someone. You may be surprised at the response you get. I have now retired, but I would have paid real money for someone decent to help me out. I took on a few people who phoned me on the off chance of some work but they all turned out to be lazy, unreliable and useless even though I paid them well and looked after them

9. andf380

andf380 New Member

Hi
    I took the time out to call lots of plumbers looking for work and got little response i changed then to builders and found them more responsive to me, i have worked for a builder for the last 4 weeks started 1st fixed is extension and fitted a toilet and washbasin he still gives me 4-5 days work a week mainly lead work roofing and guttering i enjoy the change and it pays me a steady wage i am doing my level 3 plumbing at the moment self employed but hard work pays off if ur prepared to do a honest days work there is work out there

10. THE BUILDER MAN

THE BUILDER MAN New Member

If you were half decent you would be busy already.....