Govie babes.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Dec 9, 2017.

1. I notice the rancid little slug still has hankerings after the 'top job'.

Is he deluded? Or, how deluded is he?

I mean, how many on here would vote for him?

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

He speaks very highly of you.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

So does Joe Pasquale!

4. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I see what you did there Handy.:)

gadget man likes this.
  5. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

Me too, top notch..:D

6. So.... Who on here would actively welcome him to the top job?

Honest now.

7. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

That question risks killing this thread stone dead.:eek:

However, Gove is rancid, but not all slugs can match his rancidivity. :D

8. dan_m2k

dan_m2k Member

To be fair, he’s about as rancid as the rest of the sh*tpile that’s currently in office.

9. I wonder if the lack of comments against him is a sign of quiet support?

It woulnt surprise me for a few regulars to prefer him to the present leader

10. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Of course, he is quite correct in his assumption that Brexit could change. Think about it for a moment, if a GE was called, there's not a snowball's chance in hell of the Conservatives getting back in. Paving the way clear for that well known turncoat Corbyn to come in and really **** it up. Can you imagine the EU's glee if he were in charge? It wouldn't be a £40 bn demand.. You can bet your last penny it would double,, and knowing Labour, they'd cave in and borrow heavily to placate their EU masters with any amount, then pay even more to remain shackled to this fast failing experiment.

11. Isitreally

Isitreally Super Member

Gove, No.

JRM, Yes.

retiredsparks likes this.

12. Supporting JRM doesnt surprise me.

So, why not Gove, if you want Mogg ?

13. You are a complete and utter moron when it comes to politics, JJ. No other way to put it.

No, I don't want Corbyn any more than you - it would be a disaster for the country. But for you to trump that the EU could double our bill just shows your ignorance and utter contempt for reason.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  14. The irony of that choice is complete & total.

15. It is a lack of understanding about the reason of the money.

But then it doesnt help when Hammond makes a very sensible comment about it, and then Davis says the complete opposite.

A lot of people love the aggressive talk, and dont look past it. Its not just JJ.

16. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Govie is a bit of a slug I'll grant you, but a very competent and able politician, I'd certainly back him over Boris.

The Moggster, what can I say?, pure class, the ease with which he shoots down interviewers is a joy to behold.
    If he can rise above the sex scandal he's involved in, I'd put money on him being the next leader.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...phs-of-victorian-ladies-ankles-20171204140269

17. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Sensible comment?, he should have been committed to an asylum for the criminally insane for suggesting we pay 50 bill to the EU for sweet FA.

18. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

19. Do you really think any amount of money is for sweet FA ?

By, any amount, I mean, from £1 upwards ?

20. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select