Gully cover

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by crabdiver, May 15, 2019.

  1. crabdiver

    crabdiver New Member

    Hi everyone, some scrote's nicked the cover for this 4" gully and I'm trying to find a replacement. I've trawled the net inc. Google images and can't find anything even close. Has anyone seen anything like this? Perhaps a manufacturers name or something to work on. It's on a council estate built by GLC in 1978.
    Any advise much appreciated, thanks in advance. Gully Cover.jpg
  2. KIAB

    KIAB Well-Known Member

    Klargester(rugby ball) drain cover,it's been discontinued.
  3. dobbie

    dobbie Well-Known Member

    That gully would be LCC cast iron.
  4. gas monkey

    gas monkey Well-Known Member

    Cut a plastic one to fit

Share This Page