Hardcore rubble

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Evilobiwan, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Evilobiwan

Evilobiwan New Member

Hi all,

I am near Burton on Trent and have a load of rubble, mostly smashed up bricks and concrete that I removed from some onld 3 x 4m greenhouse foundations. The local recycling centre won't take it all. Does anyone know of a landfill near Burton that I can take it to. Failing that I could hire a skip, but not sure about access to the property. Unless anyone knows someone who is laying a drive/patio and needs it.

Cheers

2. Markone

Markone New Member

Hi just leave a sign outside saying free hardcore ,loads of people will knock your door !!!!!!!!

3. STGO

STGO New Member

He`s right evilobwan, put a board up nearby, it will go.

4. > Hi just leave a sign outside saying free hardcore
    ,loads of people will knock your door !!!!!!!!

...and if you put a sign up saying free hardcore sex you'll have even more

5. STGO

STGO New Member

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

lols :) you nutter t482!

7. trench

trench New Member

Limited relevance to hardcore disposal I know, but there was something in the national press recently about a bloke who had grown so much fruit and veg on his allotment that his family and friends couldn't use it all.

Someone suggested he leave it outside the allotment gates with a "for free, please help yourself" sign. So first thing next day he made the sign, loaded up a wheelbarrow full of spuds, beans, peas etc and left it by the gates, near the main road.

He nipped out an hour or so later to see how the stuff was going, only to discover someone had tipped out all the veg and taken his wheelbarrow.