Help finding part name

Discussion in 'Other Trades Talk' started by Raymond Boon, Jul 10, 2019.

  1. Raymond Boon

    Raymond Boon New Member

    Hi, new to the forum, looking for some help tracing this part. It's a floor catch plate on some internal double doors in my house, tried googling but can't seem to find a replacement, any help would be appreciated. IMG_20190710_005608.jpg
  2. sparky steve

    sparky steve Member

  3. KIAB

    KIAB Well-Known Member

    Rack bolt striker plate, can buy spare plates.

Share This Page