Help required for microbore rad system

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Well Done Award, Dec 9, 2012.

  1. Well Done Award

    Well Done Award New Member


    Anyone andise where I can get a replacement rad - the system here uses the one piece flow and return valves that require inserting a 10mm copper pipe inside the bottom of the rad to take the flow to the far end of the rad rather than straight out of the return side of the valve,  Most of the rads on here have offset valve threads which would prevent inserting the copper pipe. I realize that only  a single rad will incorporate this feature.
  2. tom.plum

    tom.plum Screwfix Select

    change the pipework and put a valve at both ends, It'll work better too that way.
  3. Well Done Award

    Well Done Award New Member

  4. Captain Leaky

    Captain Leaky New Member

    No longer made. Do as Tom advises.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice