Help ! Split cables

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Emmajamie, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

You are not compelled to insult people, but it doesn't stop you.

Wrong again. I was a FULL member of the IET.

2. Comlec

Comlec Screwfix Select

I AM a FULL member of the IET. Mind you, if the let me in then the bar can't be very high. :):) Or maybe they were just needing to get the quota of Scots up.

Bazza-spark likes this.
  3. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

Yes @Comlec, but you like most of us, haven't laid claim to being superior.

You, like most of us, obey the declaration you signed when you joined the IET to respect others. However there is one member who certainly does not follow the IET code of honour and just wants to insult and abuse others.

Kind regards

4. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

@Risteard Now your back can I have an update on post #94 pls.

5. Risteard

Risteard Well-Known Member

I'm not compelled to answer your inane questions.

I do, however, believe that you should be banned permanently from this forum. A whole-life tariff if you will.

6. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

What you think is totally irrelevant. It's up to the SF mods to decide who goes and who doesn't. Anyway, not surprised by your answer, which is basically back peddling.

7. Risteard

Risteard Well-Known Member

I'm not back-peddling. I stand by everything I have said.

You however are such an irrelevance that I will not degrade myself by engaging with such an infantile poster. Someone else had the right suggestion for you RE: Switzerland, although it seems that you hadn't enough sense to understand the reference.

8. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

If your standing by everything you said, it would seem to me you think you are superior to everyone on this forum.

Your engaging with me now. :rolleyes: