Forum Support Help

Discussion in 'Support' started by ryan rowlands, Jun 3, 2020.

  1. ryan rowlands

    ryan rowlands New Member

    If anyone could let me know what the grey item on the aTtachment is called that would be great as I need multiple of them for a project thanks in advance

    Attached Files:

  2. dobbie

    dobbie Screwfix Select

    It is a 15mm pushfit tank connector.
    WillyEckerslike likes this.
  3. Arthur Dent

    Arthur Dent Member

Share This Page